Yewande Adekoya is a fast-rising Nigerian actress, producer, director, and filmmaker. She is popular for her movie for Ife Aimo (unknown Love) produced recently in 2019.
Read on the find out more about the well-applauded Nigerian Yoruba movie actress and film producer, find more about her age, Biography, Net Worth, husband, marriage, parents, movie career, height, daughter, Nationality, interesting facts and other details you may want to know about the actress.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
She was born on the 2oth of January 1984 in Lagos Nigeria. She had her elementary education at Bright Star Nursery and Primary School and Secondary school in same educational settings. She proceeded to Babcock university where she studied Mass communication and bagged her first degree.
|Age||35 years (2019), DOB: 20th Jan. 1984|
|State of Origin||Lagos State|
|Net Worth||UNDER REVIEW|
|@yewandeadekoyaabiodun (950,000 followers)|
Her acting career started professionally 17 years ago, 2012 to be precise when she used to be with Alphabash Music and theatre group at that time.
She advanced to professional film in the late 2000s and One of the projects that brought her to spotlight is Kudi klepto.
She was handed her professional debut movie role in an English movie titled Life Secret in 2006, three years later she produced her first movie which is a Yoruba film a project she titled, Igbo Dudu (2009).
She is loved for reasons that she plays both the Villain and the hero roles perfectly well. No wonder, other directors, colleagues, and filming crews always find it easy to work with on sets. Much more she can play roles not only in Yoruba movies but also in English movies.
She is one of the longstanding actresses in the movies industry and she has been seen in more than score movies since her professional acting career began. She put up jaw-dropping portrayal in projects such as Iyawo Adedigba, Omo Elesho and many more.
The beautiful award-winning actress is married to her husband who is also a movie producer and actor Abiodun Thomas. Their marriage of more than 7 years has produced kids.
She is one of the few actresses in the Industry who maintains sanity in Marriage, she celebrated 7 years of being married to her man who is also an actor, she has known her man for 11 years and they have been married for more than 7 years and still very much happy together.
She met her man in Ibadan when she was serving in the NYSC before they got married in 2012. They have both gone down the memory lane and used sweet words to describe their relationship on their Instagram and social media pages.
In 2018. she took to the internet to celebrate the birthday of her 4-year-old daughter named Precious, a few months after their celebrated their wedding on social media.
She traveled to the USA in 2017 to grace the Oodua Image Awards in Houston Texas. She was detained in the US in 2017 after the Oodua awards by the US security operatives on grouds of bank fraud and credit scam.
Yewande Adekoya Net Worth
Her estimated net worth is not currently available, our team at NNMedia we are still reviewing her Net worth in 2019.
More Facts You didn’t know about Yewande Adekoya
- She is not in any way related to Odunlade Adekola as some people think due to close names
- Her birthday is January 2oth, 1984. Yewande is 36 years old in 2019 and 37 years come in 2021.
- in 2017, the US security department placed her on house arrest for a case related to credit card scam and bank transfer fraud.
- She is married to another budding actor Abiodun Thomas
- Her parents are Engnr, and Mrs. E. A Adekoya, She was born in Lagos State, but her State of Origin is Ogun State
- . She was handed the Most Promising Actress of 2014 award in YMAA and also bagged the Most Promising Act 2014 at the Yoruba Heritage Awards in the U.S.
- Yewande’s movie titled Omo Elemosho which was shot in 2012 was nominated close to 5 times at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards same year.
- Her Instagram page @yewandeadekoyaabiodun has garnered more than 950,000 followers on Instagram
- She also bagged the Best Actress in a leading role 2016 awarded by ACIA, also in 2016, her film Kurukuru helped her to win the best actress award at the 2016 ACIA ceremony.
- She has more than 17 years of acting experience.
- Yewande’s Phone number is not publicly available. However, you can reach out to her on her Instagram page @yewandeadekoyaabiodun.
- She is one of the most talented actresses in the Yoruba Nollywood Frontal.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.