TRUST INVESTING.COM REVIEW –AN OVERVIEW AND EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TRUSTINVESTING.COM
TrustInvesting is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company with a self-stated claim of being located in Panama. However, there’s no genuine website address substantiating that the company is located in Panama.
The company’s CEO, Diego Chaves, describes himself as a network marketer with 10-year experience. But according to findings, there’s no credible information to verify Diego Chaves’ claim of 10-year involvement in network marketing.
With adequate findings having proven that Trust Investing looks like another scam of MLM, it would be good to reveal the result of our findings on how Trust Investing works and other things you should know about the company.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
How Does Trust Investing Work?
Trust Investing works very similarly to other MLM companies as it requires you to invest in its affiliate membership. By virtue of this investment pattern, you’ll have to join the company and upgrade your membership level so that you can reach a huge earning potential.
Frankly, you really have to continue investing before you can be sure of reaching a generously beneficial level. Notably, Trust Investing charges a minimum of $15 and a maximum of $100,000 for enrollment in its affiliate membership.
The Compensation Plan of Trust Investing
The compensation plan of Trust Investing indicates a 200% ROI and while every fund withdrawal (from Trust Investing) attracts a 5% fee, the company also claims its affiliates are entitled to 5% daily returns.
As a Trust Investing affiliate, you have the chance of boosting your membership level by increasing your investment. However, you should note that your ROI , regardless of your level, remains at 200% of the invested fund.
Below is a comprehensive list of Trust Investing levels, their corresponding investment fees and returns:
- Start Level –this level rewards you with a return of $30 from an investment of $15
- 1 Star Level –this level comes with an investment fee of $30 with a corresponding ROI of $60
- 2 Stars Level –a return of $120 from an investment fee of $60
- 3 Stars Level –a return of $200 from an investment fee of $100
- Launch Level –for this level, you have to invest $200 in order to get a return of $400
- 4 Stars Level –this level gives a return of $600 from an investment fee of $300
- 5 Stars Level –a return of $1000 from an investment fee of $500
- 6 Stars Level – a return of $2000 from an investment fee of $1000
- 7 Stars Level –a return of $4000 from an investment fee of $2000
- 8 Stars Level –a return of $10,000 from an investment fee of $5000
- 9 Stars Level –this level gives you $20,000 in return for $10,000
- Challenger Level –this level gives you $40,000 in return for your invested $20,000
- 10 Stars Level –a return of $100,000 from an investment of $50,000
- 11 Stars Level –this is the highest level and it fetches you a return of $200,000 from an investment of $100,000