You are welcome to Mitrobe Tradera Review, in this article you are going to find out whether Tradera is a scam or legit Forex investment company.
Many people who have heard about Tradera don’t know how it works or operates, but then they have seen a lot of testimonies on YouTube, just like the one below.
Don’t worry, I present to you my Tradera review, that will show you every single thing you need to know about Tradera in the following sub heading below.:
- What is Tradera
- How Does Tradera works
- How to make money from Tradera
- Tradera compensation plan
- Is Tradera a scam or legit site.
For some days now, I have taken time to analyze what Tradera is all about, their compensation plan, whether it’s a scam or legit Forec MLM.
Now, let’s dive into the world of expression and see what you can get from Tradera.
What is Tradera
Tradera is a company created to educate you, lead you, and guide you on how to make money from Forex trading.
It is also a company whereby with their various streams of income opportunities, you can earn money as well through its compensation plans.
I urge you to watch this short video that explain vividly what Tradera is all about
Who is the Founder of Tradera
Tradera was founded by Kody Sell alongside Eastern Harris.
Both are Forex trading experts and through their knowledge and experience, they decided to pull their knowledge together to guide people into the Forex market.
Currently, the company is based in Dallas, Texas. You can also reach them out through:
- The company customer support call – 18009683983
- The company email address – support@Tradera.org
Tradera .org is using the same name as a company in Sweden known as Tradera.com but there’s no connection between the two companies.
The first is a Forex based company while the lather is an ecommerce company.
Tradera through its genuine system offers the following services to its users.
- Trading Education
- Live Trading Seasons
- Trade Alerts
- Daily Market Forecasts
- Fundamental Analyses
Being a registered Tradera user, you’ll get to receive all these listed services.
Tradera Compensation Plan
In this section of my Tradera review, I’m going to show you the information about Tradera compensation plan and how you can make money from Tradera Forex trading opportunities.
I was able to find out that tradera is one of the best if not among the top 3 of all the MLM companies.
There are two methods of earning money from Tradera. They include:
- Referral Commissions
- Forex Commissions
But then, before you can start making money with Tradera Forex, you’ll need to get registered as an affiliate member.
How to Register on Tradera
Firstly, you’ll need to get registered as an affiliate member before you can start making money with Tradera Forex.
There are two ways of joining as an affiliate member, but the most lucrative and better plan is to become a customer and an affiliate member with only 1 level package cost.
The membership cost will be monthly and has some special incentives when joining as a customer and an affiliate member which is the most lucrative way to join.
The Subscription plan is $99 A month or $15 a month if you don’t want to recruit any member.
To take full advantage of what Tradera Forex offers, you will need to join two, both the $15 per month option to become an IBO after you get your 3 which is the client membership, and the IBO membership.
Here is the total cost breakdown:
- Premium Membership – The cost for this membership plan is $114 every 28 days (includes both the IBO and Client memberships)
- Client Membership – The cost for this membership plan is $99 every 28 days. (this is what you will pay to start)
- IBO Membership – The cost for this membership is only $15 every 28 days.
Rank Levels Requirements
To reach a higher level rank, you’re required to make a monthly premium subscription.
You can increase your rank by building a team. This is easier compared to other MLM sites.
Building a team consists of your team sponsoring 3 people. By so doing, their monthly membership fee is free.
Moreover, if they were able to get their own three Downlines within 28 days, they’ll get their own $150 bonus.
N.B: The $150 dollar bonus for the Founder rank expires, but that does not matter if it takes you 1, 2, 3, or on your 4th month to get your 3 personally recruited members, your Founder, and your IBO monthly fee will be free. Each rank is based on 3 legs that you will need to grow with more active affiliate members to qualify for a higher level rank.
Company Ranks and how to Qualify for each level
- Founder – To qualify for this rank, all you need to have is to maintain 3 active members on 3 legs.
- Night – To move to this rank, you need to maintain 4 active members on your first leg, 4 active members on your 2nd leg, and 2 active members on your 3rd leg.
- Knoble – To qualify for this rank level, you’ll need to maintain 10 active members on your first leg, 10 active members on your 2nd leg, and 5 active members on your 3rd leg.
- Bishop – To qualify for this rank level, you’ll need to maintain 30 active members on your first leg, 30 active members on your 2nd leg, and 15 active members on your 3rd leg.
- Duke/Duchess – To qualify for this rank level, you’ll need to maintain 100 active members on your first leg, 100 active members on your 2nd leg, and 50 active members on your 3rd leg.
- Prince/Princess – To qualify for this rank level, you’ll need to maintain 200 active members on your first leg, 200 active members on your 2nd leg, and 100 active members on your 3rd leg.
- King/Queen – To qualify for this rank level, you’ll need to maintain 400 active members on your first leg, 400 active members on your 2nd leg, and 200 active members on your 3rd leg.
- Emperor/Empress – To qualify for this rank level, you’ll need to maintain 1,000 active members on your first leg, 1,000 active members on your 2nd leg, and 500 active members on your 3rd leg.
- Legend – This is the highest rank. To qualify for this highest rank level, you’ll need to maintain 2,000 active members on your first leg, 2,000 active premium members on your 2nd leg, and 1,000 active members on your 3rd leg.
Here’s a chart on how the compensation plan looks like.
Tradera Referral Commissions
One of the enticing plans of the company is referrals compensation plans. This is because of how profitable it’s and as well it’s simplicity.
In the first stage of earning referral commissions, you’ll need to get your first three legs within 28 days. When you get your three downlines, you’ll get a referral bonus of $150 (this is for a limited time and won’t be available anymore).
After you’ve gotten your three personally recruited downlines, you’ll rank to the level of a founder level and your membership monthly plan will be free but you won’t earn that bonus.
The free membership plan is only for the founder level but when you get to the other levels, you’ll earn more than enough to cover your monthly membership plan.
The money you’ll earn on each rank increases just like your rank increases. That is to say, the higher the rank, the higher the residual commission earned.
Money Earned based on each Rank:
- Founder – When you qualify for this rank you will earn a free monthly membership.
- Night – When you qualify for this rank level, you will earn $125 per week.
- Knoble – When you qualify for this rank level, you will earn $250 per week.
- Bishop – When you qualify for this rank level, you will earn $500 per week.
- Duke/Duchess – When you qualify for this rank level, you will earn $1250 per week.
- Prince/Princess – When you qualify for this rank level, you will earn $2500 per week.
- King/Queen – When you qualify for this rank level, you will earn $5000 per week.
- Emperor/Empress – When you qualify for this rank level, you will earn $12500 per week.
- Legend – When you qualify for this rank level, you will earn $25000 per week.
- To qualify for the higher levels quickly, you’ll need to help your downline get their legs. By so doing, you’ll upgrade to the higher levels and earn the higher commission as well.
Is Tradera a Scam?
In my own opinion, Tradera is a legal registered site in the US. The company offers all that is required to comply with MLM companies in the US.
The company is based on transparency and they keep to their compensation plans.
After going through different sources and gathering information about the company, I give a 4 star review, and that’s a go ahead and join if you want to.
You can’t just join only because of the compensation plan, if that’s the reason for your joining, then it’ll be a little bit difficult for you unless you’ve friends or people who are into Forex trading and can join because of the Forex signal they would be receiving.
10 Reasons Why Tradera is Not a Scam
- Thousands of its users who joined have already been paid their compensation plan.
- It operates with compliance with the rules guiding MLM companies in the US
- They do not do any trading for you, it’s only the trade signals from the company that you would be receiving
- The company is being managed by high professionals who’ve been into forex trading for a long time and have a high level of experience in the field
- They have a valid company email address and phone number where you can reach out to them to lay down your complaints
- The company domain name is registered in Dallas, Texas.
- Even though it’s not been too long since the company has started, they’ve managed to remain consistent and transparent in all they do, starting from the forex education, then to the compensation plan package.
- They’ve so far gathered great momentum, it’s users have accredited to the various quality services the company renders.
- The company is well known for giving accurate trade signals to its users
- They operate based on how they’re structured right from the beginning, this is very difficult to find among other MLM sites.
Tradera forex trading is already taking over the forex trading market. All this was achieved despite not been up to two years since it’s an establishment.
I highly recommend this site to anyone who’s looking for where to get Forex signals.
Despite getting Forex trading education, you can as well earn a huge amount of money from the company compensation plans.