Crypto signals are trading ideas from expert traders to buy or sell a particular cryptocurrency at a specific price or time. Cryptocurrency trading signals can be based on several factors, including news, technical analysis, and the current market climate. With the right one, a trader could unlock the door to substantial returns and improve their trading strategy.
If you’re bent on making the most out of crypto trading, it’s beyond doubt that you need “smart ideas” from expert traders.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Technically described as “signals”, these smart ideas are required for identifying critical things such as when to sell/buy specific cryptocurrencies and the price at which you should trade. Undeniably, the crypto market is so volatile that any decision by a rookie trader to sell/buy without considering expert-provided ideas may spell huge doom.
Broadly, the need for expert trading ideas by lots of crypto traders necessitates the existence and proliferation of Telegram crypto signal channels and groups. While there are myriads of Telegram crypto signal groups/channels out there, it’s certainly not all of these groups/channels that are worth being selected.
As a shrewd trader willing to choose a Telegram crypto signal group, you may want to know if the group offers such perks as technical analysis, reliable signals and market news. To save you the task of having to search here and there, we have come up with a list of the top 5 Telegram crypto signal channels and groups in 2021.
What is a Crypto Trading Signal?
A trading signal service is researched by a group of expert traders and analysts who make recommendations on buying, selling, and trading crypto to maximize profits.
The best crypto signals are prevalent because their followers believe that they do most of the work for them. However, crypto trader must manage their accounts and stay vigilant once they initiate trades.
While you could check out a signal group and plug into it, you also should know how social trading works — to a certain extent. You also should ensure that your trades are being effectively managed and conduct proper risk management practices.
Most crypto trading groups charge their members monthly access fees. Thus, you must carry out your due diligence before you make payments.
Why are Signals Great For Traders?
The most significant benefit of signals is that they provide valuable trading data to their members. With the insights that they provide, you can effectively manage your assets.
With signals, you learn how to stop losses, set targets, and the appropriate points to exit and enter a trade to maximize your profits. They provide more in-depth information than what you could get on the Internet or via analyses on social media.
Why Telegram is the Preferred Platform for Crypto Tradings Signals
Telegram’s choice as the haven for crypto trading is primarily due to the density of the cryptocurrency trading community on the trading platform. It’s the best tool for broadcasting messages to a large audience.
Telegram is more focused on privacy than other messenger apps. You can also use more messaging bots on the trading platform — better than what you can get on WhatsApp. Traders can take advantage of the RSS and automated bots to create broadcasts and share them with their group members.
Learn2Trade is a widely acclaimed provider of crypto signals. Quite interestingly, it is a UK-based platform that goes beyond the mere offering of crypto signals.
Admittedly, Learn2Trade further provides Forex signals, making it a versatile platform for trading and investment. This versatility; implying the offering of both Forex and crypto signals; is a capability you barely find in majority of the other Telegram crypto signal groups out there.
While it broadly concerns itself with the provision of investment and trading education, Learn2Trade does boast a good deal of benefits. Here are some of the benefits you’re likely to derive from the platform:
A zero-charge crypto signal group –This is described as Learn2Trade’s free signal group. Despite being a free medium, the group provides members with the weekly benefit of three premium signals. This is damn exciting because even as they aren’t subscribed to the premium group, members in this (free) group are sure of getting three premium signals freely every week.
A value-adding VIP group –Learn2Trade’s VIP group offers the exclusive benefit of technical analysis that subscribers can access on a daily basis. Prettily, the analysis cuts across Ethereum, Bitcoin and several other preferred cyptos.
Life-time subscription –This comes as a subscription plan, available at a fee of £250 and which offers life-time access.
2.Rocket Wallet Signals
Rocket Wallet Signals is run by a team of two expert traders with over 10 years of experience in the crypto industry. As we speak, Rocket Wallet Signals boasts a massive user base with over 20,500 subscribers.
One of Rocket Wallet Signals’ distinguishing qualities is the consistent delivery of top-quality short-term and mid-term crypto signals. The platform’s subscription service is divided into three packages: a yearly package which costs $700, a six-month package which costs $390, a three-month package which costs $220 and the basic monthly package which costs $90.
The crypto exchanges for which Rocket Wallet Signals mainly offers signals include BitMEX, Binance and ByBit. In terms of signal offering, Rocket Wallet performs so well with its average of 4 trading signals daily.
Rocket Wallet Signals runs both VIP and free-to-access channels. The free channel is nice to use but doesn’t offer some added benefits that VIP members are certain to get.
Key Features of Rocket Wallet:
- One of the fastest-growing crypto trading channels on Telegram, Rocket Wallet comes with a healthy track record of delivering consistently good-quality signals. Two experienced traders lead it from France who claim to have more than a decade of experience in crypto trading between them.
- The Rocket Wallet Channel is available in three languages: English, French, and Spanish.
- It is a free-for-all channel, although there is also a VIP group with several added perks. The VIP group claims “more than 70% accuracy with an average of three daily trades.” The channel offers primarily short and mid-term signals to its currently more than 20,500 subscribers.
- Signals for both spot and margin trades are available. Its margin trading signals appear to be particularly popular among traders preferring medium-to-high leverages.
- On average, the channel offers four trading signals per day with a healthy engagement rate of more than 2,000 views per post.
- Rocket Wallet primarily focuses on Binance, BitMEX, and ByBit signals. All of these signals are available on the VIP channel.
- You have to pay a subscription fee to get into the VIP group. The monthly subscription fee at press time is $90 a month. Alternatively, you could also opt for a quarterly, bi-annual, or annual subscription package at $220, $390, and $700, respectively. There is a separate plan for lifetime access at $1,300.
- Rocket Wallet Signals supports auto trading. This feature allows users to configure the platform’s auto trading bot by linking their API keys.
Join Rocket wallet signal group on telegram here
Besides being a widely known Telegram group for crypto signals, Fat Pig Signals is a trusted crypto provider managed by industry experts. Fat Pig Signals offers both free and VIP Telegram groups.
With an estimated user base of 8,000 members, Fat Pig Signals’ VIP channel provides subscribers with well-analyzed signals coupled with a good deal of customized services. The experience with Fat Pig Signals’ free channel is never as great as that of the VIP channel. However, the free channel provides members with few VIP signals, market updates and vital market news.
Some of Fat Pig Signals’ other perks are compatibility with auto trading, an always-responsive customer support service and provision of signal varieties: short-term, mid-term and long-term signals.
Fat Pig Signals’ ancillary offerings further include portfolio management (for long and medium-term goals), ByBit/Bitmex signals (for margin trading) and Binance signals with risk management. Essentially, Fat Pig Signals prides on its impressive accuracy record which stands at over 75% accuracy.
Fat Pig Signals Key Features
- As with most signals providers, Fat Pig has a free-for-all Telegram group and andone reserved for VIP users. You need to pay to join in the latter. As of press time, the free channel has a user-base of more than 25,000 subscribers, whereas the VIP channel has approximately 8,000 users. Note that the free channel only provides you with important market news and updates along with a select few signals from the VIP channel.
- The VIP channel offers more personalized service, and each signal is thoroughly analyzed with several technical indicators. This makes a better choice for anyone looking for detailed, personalized analyses of what position to occupy and when.
- Fat Pig Signals has an established track record of more than 75% accuracy across all its signals. The channel offers Binance signals with risk management and Bitmex/ByBit signals for margin trading.
- Fat Pig Signals offer short-, mid-, and long-term signals. It also offers portfolio management for your medium- and long-term goals.
- The channel remains active worldwide with 24×7 customer support, which is a big bonus for newbies and experienced traders alike.
- A unique trait of Fat Pig is that the conversations on the channels, however technical, are not usually boring or monotonous. The admins and analysts have built themselves a rapport with the user-base with their dark, engaging sense of humor.
- Auto trading is supported, meaning the channel’s native bots can be easily configured using your API keys.
This is a highly operative crypto signal provider with an impressive record of more than 2,000 crypto signals since it began operation in 2018. If you really prioritize frequency of signal release, Pro Crypto Signals is certainly one of the Telegram crypto groups you should consider.
In terms of consistency, Pro Crypto Signals serves its subscribers well enough, owing to its monthly supply of not less than 100 signals. Also, there’s a guarantee of numerous signals for traders of different sorts.
The subscription service of Pro Crypto Signals incorporates four plans notably the annual plan (which costs $2,000), the six-month plan (which costs $1,000), the 3-month plan (which costs $500) and the monthly plan (which costs $222).
Pro Crypto Signals is compatible with auto trading –a feature lacking in majority of the other crypto signal providers. While Pro Crypto Signals further offers short, mid and long term signals, a noticeable downside of the signal provider is restriction of its Telegram crypto signals to only three of the world’s biggest crypto exchanges. The exchanges are notably Binance, Poloniex and Bittrex.
Universal Crypto Signals
Universal Crypto Signals is another top Telegram crypto provider. The service is still quite young, as it was established in 2018. It’s made up of a team of technical analysts from India that provides regular trade signals each month to their customers.
5.Universal Crypto Signals Pro
Founded in 2018, Universal Crypto Signals is a Telegram crypto signal provider led by Indian technical analysts. Basically, it provides members with market updates and Bitcoin price updates on a daily basis.
The subscription packages offered by Universal Crypto Signals are in two forms namely the semi-automatic plan and the fully automatic plan. The breakdown of the fees under the semi-automatic plan is $66 (for the monthly plan), $171 (for the three-month plan), $306 (for the six-month plan) and $540 (for the yearly plan). In the second place, the breakdown of the fully automatic plan is $91 (for the monthly plan) and $874 (for the yearly plan).
While Universal Crypto Signals is majorly concerned with short and long term crypto signals, it’s also notable that the Telegram signal provider offers only BitMEX, Bittrex and Binance signals. The customer support service of Universal Crypto Signals is a standalone unit with an added feature of on-demand support.
Key Features of Universal Crypto Signals:
- The service covers Binance signals, Bittrex signals, and BitMEX signals — three of the most popular exchanges. Besides, they also provide daily Bitcoin price updates and general market updates.
- Signals provided on this platform are usually short and long-term, although one significant caveat to these guys is that they tend to leave out the stop loss on altcoins, depending on the market situation.
- Universal Crypto Signals provides two types of plans — fully automatic and semi-automatic. The monthly, quarterly, 6-month and yearly subscription rates for the semi-automatic plan cost $66, $171, $306, and $540, respectively.
- However, on the fully automated plans, you only get monthly and yearly subscription plans that cost $91 and $874, respectively.
- The service also has a customer support section that is run separately. They also allow for on-demand support that new customers can relay questions to.
Trading signals is ultimately an excellent way to learn from experienced traders. Honestly, we are not paid to write positive reviews about any of these groups/channels. If you’re on the fence while attempting to choose any of the recommended channels/groups, you should conduct further research. For traders who want to trade the market with a stable guiding hand, each of these groups is quite suitable.
To find the right group for you, you should know what you need to have to take your trading to the next level:
- Frequency of signals
- Exchanges covered
- Customer support of the group
- Live meetings and sessions
- Further information and learning content
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.