Titan Trust Bank came into being on December 12, 2018 and commenced operation as a full commercial national bank following its acquisition of a national banking license from the Central Bank of Nigeria in 2019.
While the bank boasts high-class bankers as members of its management team, it also possesses an enhanced branch network for the best of customer experience and service delivery around Nigeria.
According to the bank’s website, the establishment of the bank was borne out of the desire to meet the unfulfilled demands of corporates, SMEs and the retail mass market.
Titan Bank’s Areas of Focus
Under the chairmanship of CBN’s erstwhile Deputy Governor, Mr. Tunde Lemo, Titan Trust Bank has indicated the need to bridge the gaps in the banking sector. The bank therefore identifies segments including digital banking, SME and commercial banking as its areas of focus.
Operating as a national commercial bank, Titan Trust Bank is poised to assist businesses with the ability to establish “a better future”. By providing businesses with capital and resources, the bank further operates in tandem with the vision of committing joint efforts towards the creation of sustainable economic value.
Titan Trust Bank is operating on the backbone of banking and financial experts. Some of these experts are acclaimed for their notable years of experience in the banking industry. The bank boasts veteran board members with its directors being acclaimed erstwhile financial regulators and experienced bankers.
Here is a list of the names on the board of Titan Trust Bank:
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- Tunde Lemo –Chairman of Titan Trust Bank, Director at AFC (Africa Finance Corporation), former CBN director, former Managing Director of Wema Bank Plc and former NEXIM Bank Chairman
- Andy Ojei –first Managing Director of Zenith Bank, Ghana, Council Member of the Institute of Credit Administration of Nigeria and Fellow of ICAN (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria)
- Alhaji Abubakar Mohammed –CEO/Chairman of Impex Limited, Managing Director of Syndicated Investment Limited and experienced entrepreneur with more than 30 years of entrepreneurial presence
- Alhaji Aminu Bashari –former Senior District Head of Sabon-Gari, Zaria, Fellow of CAN (Certified National Accountants of Nigeria), Fellow of the Institute of Financial Accountants (UK) and Chairman of Board of Directors at Vital Products Limited
- Adaeze Udensi –Titan Bank’s Executive Director, former General Manager at Zenith Bank, former Managing Director of Heritage Bank and banker with more than 23 years of experience
- Mudassir Amray –Titan Bank’s CEO/Managing Director, veteran banker with more than 25 years of experience at a global level spanning across 6 countries: Singapore, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Pakistan, Malaysia and the United States.
- George Aiyudu –Titan Bank’s Head of Information Technology , former Group Head of IT Change and Transformation at Diamond Bank, enterprising individual with more than 20-year experience in Information Technology, International Operations and Banking Operations, professional COBIT implementer
- Mark Oguh –Titan Bank’s CFO, Fellow at ICAN (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria), former Financial Controller of Diamond Bank, Fellow at Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria, banker with over 20 years of experience in Financial Control, Audit and Operations
- Stella Nwihim –Titan Bank’s Head of Human Resources, member of CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development), holder of vital Human Resources-related positions at UBA Plc and Zenith Bank Plc, enterprising individual with more than 20-year experience in Sales & Banking Operations and Human Resources
- Ademola Ajayi –Titan Bank’s Head of Compliance, Associate at CIN (Compliance Institute of Nigeria), FCA fellow at ICAN (Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria), Fellow of GAFM, USA, Certified Compliance Officer (CCO), registered professional of FRCN (Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria), Security and Exchange Commissioner (SEC)
As part of growth, research and constant development, it was gathered that the Executive Director, (Business, Operations, IT & Corporate Services) and Executive Compliance Officer of Titan Trust Bank, Mrs. Adaeze Udensi, did bagged a Doctorate in Credit Management from the University of Panama, Panama in 2019
We hope this post has satisfied your desire of knowing what Titan Trust Bank stands for. If you however need more information about the bank, you may visit its official website.