Looking for an internship program in 2022? then you should try out The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program.
In this article, we will be guiding you through everything you need to know about 2022 The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
So read it carefully till the end to get the full knowledge of the internships program.
About The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program
The World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Program gives young people who are inspired by the World Youth Alliance’s (WYA) ideas and work the opportunity to gain professional skills while working on WYA projects and to gain substantive learning experience on WYA’s core ideas.
Projects are tailored to each student’s unique academic and personal interests. WYA staff members provide guidance and training to interns.
Ideal candidates are passionate about preserving and promoting human dignity while also making a meaningful contribution to society.
Individuals who are proactive, self-driven, resourceful, detail-oriented, and humble with a willingness to learn are required.
NOTE: Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
BATCH 1 OF ONLINE INTERNSHIP: JANUARY 22–MAY 6, 2022
The deadline is January 3, 2022.
BATCH 2 OF THE ONLINE INTERNSHIP: MAY 23-AUGUST 26, 2022
The deadline is April 29, 2022.
BATCH 3 OF THE ONLINE INTERNSHIP: SEPTEMBER 19-DECEMBER 16, 2022
The deadline is September 9, 2022.
How to Make Apply
To apply for the program, thoroughly complete this form. If you pass the initial screening, a member of our team will contact you to discuss the next steps in your application.
You must include the following in the final section:
1. Cover letter/intent letter
2. Your curriculum vitae/resumé, including a recent photograph
3. Two letters of recommendation addressed to the WYAMENA Regional Director (they may also come from your references) were submitted to email@example.com
4. A portfolio of design work (examples) (for marketing internship only)
Note: CVs/Resumes, Letters of Intent, and Letters of Recommendation should be uploaded in MS Word or PDF format, with file names like SURNAME CV.pdf, SURNAME Recommendation 1.doc, and so on.
To be admitted into the Internship program, a member must:
1. have completed WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP);
2. have completed WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP);
3. have completed WYA’s Certified Training Program (CTP);
4. have completed WYA’ (if this is not yet the case, you will be invited to undertake the training if selected for the internship)
5. Participate in the WYA region to which they are assigned (if the member does not come from the regional office they are applying to)
PLAGIARIZED ESSAY ANSWERS WILL BE REJECTED AUTOMATICALLY.
If you have any difficulty filling out the form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the internship program, click on this link
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.