2021 was awaited by many as the golden year for crypto. When observing the performance of Bitcoin and the market cycles it repeatedly goes through, it is easy to spot that bullish bearish conditions are interchangeable, and often very predictable.
In turn, experienced investors know exactly when to sell and when to buy Bitcoin in order to increase their exposure to the market.
That being said, while everyone keeps rambling about Bitcoin, there are thousands of other coins that have the potential to outperform the popular cryptocurrency in the short term. When looking at the year ahead of us, we are near certain that an explosive “altseason” like the one we experienced in 2017 is bound to happen.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
So what are the best cryptocurrencies to buy right now in order to make the most money possible? That’s obviously very hard to answer. However, we do have our assumption, which we share with you in this article. So let’s delve in!
How to choose the best cryptos for the upcoming bull run
There are a few things you need to keep in mind before you start buying up coins. These are:
- Invest in coins with strong fundamentals – Sure, not all coins that pump are fundamentally strong, but those that offer a higher chance of success. For example, if you have been researching the market long enough you will know that Bitcoin Cash has no utility right now, while other new projects like Polkadot aim to improve the space with unique solutions. In this case, it is best to invest in the latter.
- Invest in coins with a strong fan base – This is a little tricky. Not all coins with a strong fan base have strong fundamentals – they have simply been around longer than others. For example, XRP, Litecoin, and Tron may have large “tribes”, but do not necessarily offer viable solutions to pressing problems. Therefore, it is best to invest in coins with a strong following but also solid fundamentals, like Chainlink or Ethereum.
- Consider coins that haven’t pumped before – This one is more of an assumption but makes sense when observing the market. Coins that have previously been part of a bull market have seen a massive spike in price, only to be crushed a short while later. They are now still 80-90% below their ATH and the public seems to not trust their ability to reach previous highs.
- Instead, consider investing in altcoins that were created in the midst of the bear market and have never been through a bull market before. There are many IEO projects on Binance that are worth considering for this reason, but only those with strong fundamentals are worth researching further.
3 Best cryptocurrencies for 2021
Here are our top 3 coins that are worth investing in ahead of the altcoin bull market that is about to occur in the next few months.
DOT is one of the most prominent coins for the new bull market as it ticks all the boxes previously discussed. Not only is it a top 10 coin by market cap, but it also has very strong fundamentals that solve pressing problems (building custom blockchains). Aside from that, its founder is an ex-Ethereum founder, which is why the project is often dubbed as ETH 2.0, but not a direct competitor to the later.
DOT is currently valued at $16.5 per coin and its fan base is growing at an increasing pace. If you wish to find out more about the project click here.
2. Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum is the second-largest project by market capitalization and one that is constantly proving its importance in the space. Ethereum is a platform that helps developers build decentralized applications, and is more commonly known for its smart contracts that make it possible. The coin spiked in value during the summer of 2020 due to the growth of DeFi projects as well as DEX exchanges, and just a month ago updated to a Proof of Stake blockchain.
Chainlink is a relatively new cryptocurrency that only started increasing in popularity after its massive spike in value during the summer of 2020. In a few short months, the coin experienced a 2000% increase in value, which led many people to start researching its fundamentals. Ever since then, it has amassed a large number of followers known as “LINK marines”, is endorsed by celebrities, and seems to be the dominant Oracle network for smart contracts.
Chainlink is currently valued at $22 per coin. Its growth is relatively slow-paced, so we expect to still see a massive pump in its value in the months to come. To learn more about LINK, click here.
To Learn More about cryptocurrency click here
You can Also Consider Checking This Out:
- Bitcoin Trading in Nigeria
- Top 10 Cryptocurrencies Set to Explode In 2021
- Investing in Tron (TRX): The Cryptocurrency Millionaire Strategy
- What is Chainlink? – Everything you Need to Know About Chainlink
◊SPONSORED ♦◊ Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 150k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE