If you are looking for a trick that can get you Spotify Premium for FREE on your Android smartphone without paying $9.99 per month for the paid features, then you are in the right place. Spotify offers you a 30-day free trial; after those 30 days, you will be automatically paying for the Spotify Premium features.
Here we will guide you on where to get Spotify Premium app that will offer you all the premium features for FREE. First of all, let us know about the Spotify application.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Spotify Technology is a Swedish media services provider founded in 2006. The company’s primary business is its audio streaming platform that provides DRM ( Digital Rights Management)-protected music and podcasts from record labels and media companies.
Launched on 7 October 2008, the Spotify platform offers access to over forty million tracks. And in those million tracks, you can find your unique tracks within a second.
For iOS users, do check this out: Spotify++ Download , this is the best application to get Spotify premium music for free.
Nowadays, people travel a lot, and while travelling, they love to listen to their favourite tracks. Spotify is the best place to stream your favourite self-created play list. On Spotify Premium you can listen to your favourite tracks even in offline mode.
How To Get Spotify Premium For Free Forever
Spotify gives 30 days free trial to every user; in this trial, you can use Spotify Premium feature for 30 days. This method is 100% legal as it provides Spotify itself.
Now the question in the minds of everyone will border on how to take a free trial of Spotify. It is effortless if you have a credit card, debit card, or PayPal account. If you have one of these, then you can easily take a free trial of Spotify. But if you do not, then you can use VCC to take a Spotify free trial.
We know that the Spotify free trial is only for one month, but here, we are talking abou forever. You can join our open Spotify premium account giveaway, and also join our telegram as we giveaway five daily Spotify accounts on this site and our telegram channel. Winning depends on your luck
By clicking on the above button, you can participate in our giveaway and get to know all the rules of the giveaway as soon as you click on the button.
Download Spotify Hacked APK Or Download Spotify Premium APK
|Name||Spotify Premium APK|
|Offered By||Spotify LLC|
If you download an hacked Spotify Premium app, there is a possibility that some of the premium features might not work on your Android device. If you are looking to enjoy all the paid features, then we will suggest you download the official Spotify app and pay for this outstanding music streaming service, which leads us to the next step.
On your Android device, there is a safety feature that prevents the installation of third-party apps downloaded from unknown sources. So before you can install the Spotify Premium app on your android device, you need to enable the option that allows the installation of apps from unknown sources.
If you don’t know the steps to enable app installation from unknown sources, here are the steps you can use to do so: On your Android device, go to Settings and under the “Personal” section look for Security and tap on the security button.
Under the Device administration section, you will find an Unknown sources option with a toggle switch option. A simple tap on the option will switch it to enable the option. But first, you may see a warning message. Tap on OK to accept it.
Now, we will guide you with the installation instructions for Spotify Premium on your Android device: The file you downloaded in Step 2 will be in a compressed format, so you need to use any file explorer or file manager to extract/unzip the file you download from here.
Once extracted, then tap on the apk file, which is spotify.music.apk to begin the installation. You will see a list of all the permissions required by the Spotify app. Tap on the Install button. You will see the installation window along with a progress bar. This process shouldn’t take more than a minute or two. Now the app is installed on your Android device. Tap on the Done option button.
[su_box title=”Important” box_color=”#a39b2c”]
After the successful installation of the Spotify app, please do not forget to disable the unknown sources option to keep your Android device protected from the installation of malicious apps which lead your smartphone to viruses.
[su_note note_color=”#e6e644″ text_color=”#000000″]
With the latest modded Spotify Premium apk, you should now be able to log in by using your existing or by any previous Spotify account.
So, now you don’t need to make a new Spotify account. However, if in any case, your current Spotify account doesn’t work, which happens in the rare case, then you may need to create a new Spotify account.
Spotify Premium For Free Via Free Trail
This is the best way out of what we have mentioned above because it was launched by Spotify officially.
If you are using Spotify for the first time, then you get three months free Spotify trial to use the premium features. But if you do not know how to take the Spotify free trial, then below is the complete procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the official site of Spotify.
- Now, on the homepage, you will have the option of Gate Spotify For one month in the top-right direction, click on it.
- Now click on Sign Up and fill all your details. Remember not to make do mistakes, or else you may not get a free trial.
- Now this is the last option, now you fill your card details and click on Start 30-Days Trial Now Boom Congress
You got Spotify Premium Free
Spotify Premium Via Student Pack
- If you are a student and you got proof of it, you can get Spotify premium for much less amount than others. Spotify offers students a significant discount on the subscription on Spotify premium.
- If you are a student and you wish to use Spotify premium but don’t have that much money, then Spotify helps you by offering you different plans. If you are a student and wish to use Spotify premium, follow these steps:
- Download the Spotify app from the google play store.
- Open the Spotify app and sign up with all the details.
- To get the Spotify premium, click on the Settings button on the top right corner. Click on the “Go Premium” button.
- Now click on the “Get Premium” button. It will lead you to the new page.
- Click on the Join Premium button, which will take you to the bottom of that page.
- Click on “Get 30 days free button”. It will lead you to the payment options page. Enter all the card details.
- Click on the “start 30 days trial now” button. Then click on the change plan button on the mid-top right side of the screen.
- There you will see different plans of Spotify premium membership. On the last of the page, you will see “premium for students – up to 50 % off” button. Click on that button.
- On the new page, you will see you have to verify that you are a student. Click on the Next button.
- Follow the instructions by filling your First name, last name, email address, your country, and your mobile number for OTP verification. It will lead you to the next step where you have to submit some documents.
- Then choose your plan and pay for it.
Congrats you are now on Spotify premium.
People Also ASK [FAQ]
How do I upgrade the Spotify premium on the app?
- You can upgrade to Spotify premium app by clicking on on the settings option then clicking on ‘Go Premium’ option.
- After that, click on get premium option, which will lead you to a new page where you can click on ‘Join Premium’ button which will take you to the bottom of the page.
- Click on the 30-day free button. It will lead you to the payment options page. Enter all the card details.
- Click on the “start 30 days trial now” button.
Congrats you are now on Spotify premium. And by following the same steps, you can upgrade your Spotify premium membership.
How do you pay for premium on Spotify?
You can pay for Spotify premium on theSpotify app by signing up and then clicking on the get premium button and by choosing your plan on Spotify premium.
Click on get 30-day trial button then click on the other projects, then select your favourite method
After choosing your ideal Spotify premium membership plan, click on the payment option button.
After your trial expires, you will automatically pay with your visa or debit card.
How much does a year subscription on Spotify cost?
To get Spotify premium, you have to pay a small amount. The amount depends on the number of days for which you wish to use Spotify premium.
- For one day they charge you a sum of 13 rupees.
- For a week they charge you an amount of 39 rupees.
- For a month they charge you an amount of 129 rupees.
- For three months, they charge you 389 rupees.
- For six months, they charge you 719 rupees.
- If you wish to get a premium membership for one year, you will be charged a total sum of 1189 rupees.
Pay once and get rid of all ads and get access to oflline mode playlist. Create your playlist and use Spotify premium in whichever way you choose.
So that was all on How To Get Spotify For Free. Now go ahead and enjoy Spotify and see if it works for you.
Also, for any questions feel free to comment below and we will surely help you out.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.