SOME HEALTH TIPS YOU SHOULD KNOW – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
As we all know, nothing is more important than your health, staying healthy should be your one priority.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
In this very article, we’re gonna be disclosing some little health tips, tricks, that will aid/help you live a healthy lifestyle.
These 25 little tips, tricks, and pieces of advice should help you and those around you stay healthy.
1. If you feel like eating but not sure if you’re really hungry, ask yourself if you would like to have an apple. If the answer is ‘No’, then you’re bored and not hungry.
2. Exercising before going to bed makes your muscles burn more calories during the night.
3. Crying releases excess stress hormones and is scientifically proven to ease the mental strain.
4. A mid-day nap improves your memory and reduces the chances of developing heart diseases.
5. If you’re feeling anxious and stressed, eat a melon. Melons help relieve anxiety and stress, plus it boosts your metabolism.
6. Start learning a new language or how to play an instrument. These actions help slow down the brain’s aging process.
7. While driving, chew mint or cinnamon-flavored gum. It has been proven to reduce feelings of frustration by 25%, increase your vigilance by 30% and makes the drive feel 30% shorter.
8. You can ‘program’ your brain to be happy in a simple way: think of three things you’re grateful for every day. Do this for 21 days and you’ll notice the change.
9. Skipping a meal can cause you to gain weight. Your body thinks you’re going through a famine, which causes it to work in energy-saving mode and makes burning calories more difficult.
10. Listening to music regularly is said to reduce the chances of developing a brain tumor.
11. Drink two cups of cold water before a meal, as this boosts metabolism by up to 30%.
12. If you suffer from headaches or mental stress, lie down next to a wall with your legs elevated and leaning against the wall at a 90-degree angle. Maintain this position for 5 minutes.
13. Running for half an hour a day will help reduce 0.5Kg (1 lb) of fat a week.
14. Drinking a lot of water during the day helps you sleep better at night.
15. Women who walk for an hour each day reduce their chances of getting breast cancer by 15%.
16. Check your toothpaste for an ingredient called “Novamin” – it is the only substance that can repair teeth.
17. Natural pineapple juice is 5-times more effective than cough syrup. It also can prevent going bald, and even the flu.
18. Make an effort to eat a home-cooked meal at least 5 times a week. A recent study found that this may extend your life by a whole decade.
- HOW TO GET RID OF DIARRHEA NATURALLY (WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT)
- DID YOU KNOW TOOTH PAIN CAN INDICATE ORGAN PROBLEMS?
- A VERY STRONG ULCER TREATMENT USING PAPAYA/PAWPAW FRUIT
19. If you’re trying to quit smoking, try the following method: every time you feel the need to smoke a cigarette, lick a tiny bit of salt. The urge to smoke should pass within a month
20. A cold shower can help relieve depression and also helps keep your skin and hair healthier.
21. If you’ve stayed up all night, take a 15-minute nap before sunrise. It will trick your body into thinking it slept enough. (don’t do this too often)
22. Having a pet reduces stress, improves mental functions and extends your life expectancy.
23. Make an effort to be organized. The more organized you are – the less ly you are to suffer from Alzheimer’s.
24. The first day of the week defines your thinking patterns for the week. It’s best to exercise during that day, to assure a healthy routine..
25. If you’ve worn shoes for a long period of time, use rubbing alcohol on your feet. This will help disinfect the regions that susceptible to fungus.