Welcome to mitrobe network, In todays guide, I will show you completely everything you need to know about Skrill Nigeria, including Opening and Managing a Skrill Account in Nigeria. As well as how to buy and sell skrill funds in Nigeria.
Skrill is a European online payment system that is available and easily accessible to Nigeria unlike PayPal account and some other 200 countries/territories. Skrill accounts currently offers an online gateway to e-commerce merchants and an online wallet to individuals and organizations. Skrill started with the name Moneybookers in 2001 and is based in London, United Kingdom with an office in Miami, USA. It is popular with industries including online betting, online games, and forex trading.
Skrill Login / Sign In
In addition to logging in to the account from their website, their Android and iOS apps for iPhones, iPads and Android smartphones are also very useful.
The mobile app is a very useful way to manage the account.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
If you’re familiar with PayPal, it’s very likely that you have heard one or two things about Skrill being a nice alternative to it.
Well, it’s nothing short of the truth that Skrill is a great payment system you can use in place of the widely acclaimed PayPal. Interestingly, Skrill is available to about 200 countries (including Nigeria) and its online wallet is generously compatible with 40 different currencies of the world.
Whether you’re an e-commerce agent or a member of an organization that deals with foreign clients, you can expect to make a great deal of success using Skrill for international transactions.
If you’d like to learn more about Skrill, particularly how to create a Skrill account, fund the account and withdraw funds from it, do well to continue reading this article till the concluding line.
Skrill Personal account enables users to
- Transfer Money: these transfers can be made to several countries and delivered to a mobile wallet or to a bank account with the funds originating from a credit/debit or the Skrill wallet.
- Shop Online: it is possible to make online purchases from hundreds of merchants across the globe offering products and services.
- Buy Cryptocurrency: users can buy any of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, XRP and 0x, instantly.
How to Create a Skrill Nigeria Account
- Click the link here to visit the official website of Skrill
- On the homepage of the Skrill website, locate the Sign Up button and click it
- Provide all the requested sign-up details –email, password, etc.
- Fill necessary details in the provided account creation form as outlined below:
- Specify the account type of your Skrill wallet –personal or business (account)
- Specify your country of residence –you should specify Nigeria in the appropriate field
- Specify your currency. Although you’re creating the account from Nigeria, USD is the currency you’ll have to specify in the “currency” field so as to avoid being charged for transactions done in dollars. Of course, choosing USD is best for you if you’ll be making transfers in dollars but if otherwise, you may choose a different currency. Advisably, take time to contemplate the actual currency you can satisfactorily use for your Skrill transactions. This is because after creating your Skrill account, you’ll not be allowed to change from the registered currency to a new one
- Input English in the language field
- Input your personal details appropriately. You’ll see the fields for such personal details as First Name, Last Name, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City and Postcode (Ensure all the details are correctly entered as you could be required to provide your scanned identification and utility bill for the verification of your name and address)
- Input your phone number in the relevant field
- Hit the relevant box to confirm that you are not a robot
- Hit the “agree” button to certify that you’re satisfied with Skrill’s terms and conditions
- Lastly, click the button open account
How to Fund Your Skrill Account
Before funding your Skrill account, note that you’ll be charged an average of 5.6% of the amount you’re uploading to the account. Depending on the platform you’re using, that charge may vary. Also, Skrill charges you 1% of your deposit in any attempt to deposit fund into your Skrill account.
With the above information noted, you may follow the instructions below to easily fund your Skrill account:
- Sign into your Skrill account via the mobile app (provided that you’ve downloaded it) or the Skrill website
- Input your (Visa) card details in the relevant fields and specify the amount you wish to load into your Skrill account
- Click the button upload fund
- Subsequently, you’ll be sent an OTP which you should fill in the form you’ll see
How to Withdraw Funds from Your Skrill Account
- Sign in to your Skrill account via the mobile app or the Skrill website (as the case may be)
- Click the withdrawal option and input your card details. Make sure you card details are saved instantly
- Specify your withdrawal amount and withdraw
Yes. It is available to use by residents of Nigeria.
You can deposit either with your Visa or Mastercard credit or debit – or with your bank account by wire transfer.
If you withdraw via wire transfer (SWIFT), this will take between 2 and 7 business days depending on your bank.
Considering the fees, it is a good idea to keep your withdrawals to a minimum of $100.
You can receive money from other Skrill users either by having them send money to you directly or through a cart on your website.
Yes, you can but it is a better experience to use it with a bank account.
Skrill accepts Mastercard and Visa cards.
This is subjective and depends on the use-case.
This is available to residents of Europe only.
You can only withdraw to supported Visa cards
Just as it is with many other acclaimed international payment gateways, using Skrill may appear complicated to you at first. Nonetheless, Skrill is not only an excellent payment gateway but also a reliable substitute for PayPal.
◊SPONSORED ♦◊On April 25th 30th, 2021, Mitrobe network will be hosting a special training session on understanding cryptocurrency, crypto trading basics with binance and how to profit and make at least $100 daily from market volatility. Also, how to master pair to pair (P2P) trading ,withdraw and deposit monies to your bank account without hitches. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE