How To Create Skrill Account, Fund & Withdraw From Your Skrill Account, Buy And Sell Skrill Funds In Nigeria
Welcome to mireobe network, In today’s guide I will be showing you guys How To Create Skrill Account in Nigeria, Fund it & make Withdrawal From Your Skrill Account, as well as Buy And Sell Skrill Funds In Nigeria without any hitch.
However, if you’re still curious on the significance of Skrill account opening in Nigeria, kindly have a look at this article on the pros and cons of skrill accounts
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Well, it’s nothing short of the truth that Skrill is a great payment system you can use in place of the widely acclaimed PayPal. Interestingly, Skrill is available to about 200 countries (including Nigeria) and its online wallet is generously compatible with 40 different currencies of the world.
Whether you’re an e-commerce agent or a member of an organization that deals with foreign clients, you can expect to make a great deal of success using Skrill for international transactions.
If you’d like to learn more about Skrill, particularly how to create a Skrill account, fund the account and withdraw funds from it, do well to continue reading this article till the concluding line.
How to Create a Skrill Account
- Click the link here to visit the official website of Skrill
- On the homepage of the Skrill website, locate the Sign Up button and click it
- Provide all the requested sign-up details –email, password, etc.
- Fill necessary details in the provided account creation form as outlined below:
- Specify the account type of your Skrill wallet –personal or business (account)
- Specify your country of residence –you should specify Nigeria in the appropriate field
- Specify your currency. Although you’re creating the account from Nigeria, USD is the currency you’ll have to specify in the “currency” field so as to avoid being charged for transactions done in dollars. Of course, choosing USD is best for you if you’ll be making transfers in dollars but if otherwise, you may choose a different currency. Advisably, take time to contemplate the actual currency you can satisfactorily use for your Skrill transactions. This is because after creating your Skrill account, you’ll not be allowed to change from the registered currency to a new one
- Input English in the language field
- Input your personal details appropriately. You’ll see the fields for such personal details as First Name, Last Name, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City and Postcode (Ensure all the details are correctly entered as you could be required to provide your scanned identification and utility bill for the verification of your name and address)
- Input your phone number in the relevant field
- Hit the relevant box to confirm that you are not a robot
- Hit the “agree” button to certify that you’re satisfied with Skrill’s terms and conditions
- Lastly, click the button open account