HOW TO PREPARE ZOBO DRINK – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
What is a zobo drink?
Zobo drink is a familiar beverage. It is produced from Roselle leaves (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) it is widely consumed in Africa and well known by Nigerians.
Nutrition facts of zobo drink
Now that you have known what a zob drink is all about let’s go straight to the preparation of it.
- 1/2 Mudu of dry ZOBO leaves
- 5 cubes of sugar
- Fresh Ginger (grinded)
- 1 litre of water
- 1 sachet of pineapple flavor
- Lemon, cucumber, or pineapple peels (optional)
1. Wash the ZOBO leaves very well in water
2. Then boil for about 25 minutes and add ginger and slice lemon, cucumber or pineapple peels and allow it to cool
3. Then add flavor to it again
4. Boil sugar in a separate place for 4 1/2 or 5 minutes and add to the ZOBO
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
5. Then allow cooling further, then sieving and bottling it.
◊SPONSORED ADS♦◊Grab Mitrobe Network Crypto Investment Formular for Only $30 --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #7000 Only))- CLICK HERE