Have you been looking for a scholarship opportunity as a postgraduate student to apply for and stand a chance to be one of the lucky people who will be selected for the scholarship? then here are the Top 5 postgraduate Scholarships in Nigeria 2020/20201 which you can apply for.
However, note that each of the scholarships opportunity that will be mentioned in this post has its own requirements which you would have to meet before applying for them and we will also endeavor to list out the requirements for each of the scholarship programs.
Most of them may require an examination test in other to gain admission, other may require you to just provide your information and wait for the result to be out but whichever one is it, we will also include it in the requirements so you can have all the information you need for applying.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Note that the scholarship opportunity that we will mention here is for only postgraduates as we have already written that for postgraduate in our previous post.
5 Postgraduate Scholarships in Nigeria 2020/20201
Below are the 5 Postgraduate Scholarships in Nigeria 2020/20201 which you can apply for and how to apply.
1. Federal Scholarship Award
Sponsored by the Federal Government under the watch of The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu which is in collaboration with the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honors, Upper Division.
- All applicant must be a full-time student in any of the Nigerian university of Polytechnic
- Applicant must be in their second year
How to Apply
- Click on this link https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships to go to the official website for the application
- Click on the apply for 2020 BEA Scholarship and select postgraduate.
- Follow the procedure carefully and submit your application.
2. Agip Postgraduate Scholarship
The Agip Postgraduate Scholarship is only designed to help postgraduate students who are wishing to further their program abroad.
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper
- Applicant must have secured admission into any Nigerian or Overseas University
- Applicant must not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2020.
- Applicant must have completed the mandatory one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Applicant must possess an international passport.
How to apply
1. Click on this link http://www.scholastica.ng/he official scholarship website.
2. Click on apply now and fill in your information correctly.
3. Upload the required document and submit your application.
3. Shell SPDC students program
Sponsored by Shell to provide a scholarship opportunity for postgraduates.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must have obtained an undergraduate degree program.
- Applicants who have benefited from the program before will not be consiered.
How to apply.
Submit the following documents below to this email. SPDC-University-Relations@shell.com
- A signed application letter
- A CV with your phone number, email address, and three recommendations with their contact information.
- Scanned copy of the international passport
4. PTDF Postgraduate Scholarship
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) is the federal government agency that desire to help Nigeria Student for Masters and Doctorate with Scholarships to study abroad.
- A minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) in an Oil and Gas related field OR a 2.2 with oil and gas industry experience;
- Applicant must have a National Youth Service certificate.
- Candidates should be computer literate
- Applicants age should not be above 30 year
How to apply
1. Click on this link http://ptdf.flexisaf.com/
2. Fill in your information carefully and submit your application.
5. NITDA Scholarship Scheme for Nigerians
The NITDA scholarship scheme is designed to promote learning in ICT at Doctorate and Masters Levels by providing a full tuition fee waiver for applicants.
- This scholarship opportunity is only for ICT related courses
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must be ready to accept admission into any university
- Applicant must be a First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, (BSc) in Information Technology related field.
- An Aptitude Test will be conducted to determine prosperous candidates for the Award.
How to apply
- Click on this link https://scholarship.nitda.gov.ng/tiess/Home/Scholarships
- Now click Apply
- Fill in your details correctly and submit your application.
Finally, we have come to the end of this guide. if you love this blog, you bookmark it or subscribe to it.__________________________________________________________________________ >COPYRIGHT WARNING!!
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.