Welcome to mitrobenetwork, In today’s exam question sections for Junior secondary school students, you will get yourself acquainted with free Physical/Health Education Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students.
SUBJECT: Physical/Health Education
CLASS: JSS 1
- The activities which is done for enjoyment during leisure hours and which involves competition is called ______ (a) physical education (b) sports (c) recreation
- Soccer, volleyball and rounders are called ________ sports (a) individual sports (b) team sports (c) players sports.
- Activities done for enjoyment and satisfaction during leisure periods are called _________ (a) recreation activities (b) pastime activities (c) sporting activities.
- All of the following are basic swimming strokes except _______ (a) back stroke (b) breast stroke (c) all the above
- Which of these increases water confidence in swimming (a) jelly fish float (b) turtle float (c) all the above
- Balancing activities, tumbling, headspring, cartroheel, vault and parallel bar activities. These are the basic skills for _________ (a) gymnastics (b) rope climbing (c) somersault
- Gymnastics activities includes the following except _________ (a) rope climbing (b) trampoline activities (c) flexibility activities.
- The officials of badminton are _______ in number (a) 3 (b) 6 (c) 4
- In the game of badminton, the _______ is the highest official of the game (a) service judges (b) umpire (c) the linesmen
- Which of this is not a basic stroke in badminton (a) forehand stroke (b) back stroke (c) hind stroke
- _________ is a basic skill in badminton? (a) cripping the racket (b) the serve (c) the smash
- The playing court, badminton posts, net, shuttle cock and racket are facilities and equipment of _______ gymnastics (b) badminton (c) hockey
- All of the these are the basic skills in wrestling except ________ (a) standing position (b) the take-down (c) escape
- Holding an opponent’s arm to the back in wrestling is called _______ (a) arm dog (b) hammerlock (c) pin
- __________ is not a type of wrestling (a) international wrestling (b) traditional wrestling (c) modern wrestling
- What type of wrestling is inculgated in our culture (a) modern wrestling (b) traditional wrestling (c) none of the above
- Gymnastics activities are performed in an indoor or outdoor space (a) true (b) false (c) not sure
- Balancing activities includes the following except _______ (a) the head balance (b) the hand balance (c) the leg balance
SECTION B – Answer any three questions from below all question carries equal marks.
1a. List five safety rules that should be observed while swimming.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- Enumerate the activities which can enhance water confidence.
- List the basic swimming stroke
2a. What is gymnastic?
- Outline the activities that make up gymnastics
- List 4 benefits of participating in gymnastics
3a. List the equipment and facilities used for badminton
- Name the officials in badminton game
- Mention 4 strokes in badminton
4a. What is fault?
- Mention 4 faults in badminton
- When is a let called to replay?
- Enumerate the scoring systems (points) in wrestling.
Thanks for visiting, sharing is caring. We also have full complete questions on Physical/Health Education Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students for all classes and as such for complete answers to the above questions, kindly contact us via the contact section.
◊SPONSORED ADS♦◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE