Welcome to mitrobenetwork, In today’s guide, I will be explaining in details How To Create and open Perfect Money Account –including Funding & Withdrawal, Buying And Selling Perfect Money In Nigeria
Launched in 2008, Perfect Money has been described as an online platform that guarantees the ease of executing safe money transfers and making instant payments. Perfect Money is a notable option among HYIP fund payment systems and is well suited for transactions in two of the world’s leading currencies –euro and the US dollar.
Perfect Money, which can also be referred to as “PM”, is an electronic payment system that facilitates non-cash payment transactions on the Internet.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Perfect Money is a Switzerland-registered financial service and it is considerably one of the trusted means for making payments for Premium, considering that a decent number of VPN Tunneling Software options have included it in their sites.
In this article, you’ll find out how to create a Perfect Money Account (by simply registering with Perfect Money) and the easy steps for funding your Perfect Money account as well as withdrawing funds from it.
Also check out:
- Kudabank Review –An Overview of a Digital-Only Bank in Nigeria
- Zelle Review –How To Use Zelle For Money Transfer
- How To Create Skrill Account, Fund & Withdraw From Your Skrill Account, Buy And Sell Skrill Funds In Nigeria
Steps for Getting Registered with Perfect Money
- Click the link here to visit the registration page of Perfect Money
- On this page, you’ll find a registration form into which you should fill necessary details
- Subsequently, “agree” to the terms of service stipulated by Perfect Money
- Complete the registration process by tapping the Sign Up button
Funding Your Perfect Money Account
Funding your Perfect Money account is important as it guarantees you the possibility of using Perfect Money to perform online transactions. As regards funding your Perfect Money account, you’re at liberty of choosing from a number of funding methods provided by Perfect Money Certified Partners. These funding methods are:
- Wire transfer
- Visa/MasterCard debit/credit cards
- Western Union/Money Gram
- Other E-currencies
Alternatively, you can use the available direct funding method in loading funds into your Perfect Money account. To use this method, sign into your Perfect Money account and follow the instructions below:
- Tap the option Deposits
- Select Instant Bank Transfer
- Then, Certified Exchange Partners
- Direct Deposit (for Austrian, Swiss, Belgian and German account holders)
- Cash Terminals (for Ukraine and Russia)
Withdrawing from Your Perfect Money Account
Just as Perfect Money guarantees you the ease of making deposits so does it allow you to easily withdraw funds. If you’ve got some fund in your Perfect Money wallet and would like to change it into real money, rest assured that you can do this through Bank Transfer. Put simply, this means you’ll have to withdraw the Perfect Money fund into your local bank account. So, follow the steps below to convert your Perfect Money fund into real money:
- Log in to your Perfect Money account and explore the Withdrawal section
- Under this section, click the bank transfer option
- Input the necessary details for the withdrawal
- You’ll be subsequently presented with a withdrawal order (provided you input the appropriate details) –Note that while $100 is the lowest amount you can withdraw through bank transfer, you’ll likely have to wait for 3-5 working days before receiving the fund. Although Perfect Money’s fund release is done within 24 hours from the moment a withdrawal order is generated, you’ll have to wait for the said number of days before getting your fund
Verifying Your Perfect Money Account
You may decide not to verify your Perfect Money account but factually, verifying your account guarantees you access to Perfect Money’s advanced benefits. Notably, account verification is intended to help create a considerable amount of trust with other users of Perfect Money. Most importantly, you’ll have to pass three validation tests (namely Address Validation, Phone Validation and Name Validation) before you can have a verified Perfect Money account.
♦ Perfect Money Account Alternatives in Nigeria
So,by now, I can comfortably affirm that everyone now knows How to Open Perfect Money Account Nigeria and from the comfort of their home or office.
So, let’s introduce you to the Perfect money alternatives.
1. Kuda Bank
Kuda Bank prides itself as the “Bank of the Free”. You can visit their official website at www.kudabank.com to know more information than the little provided here. Kuda was specifically designed for the Nigerian smartphone user that does online financial transactions. An its one of the best alternative to Perfect money currently existing in Nigeria.
You can also add money to your Kuda Bank app very easily and also use debit cards with your Kuda account.
OPay is another option available for you online that you can send or receive money through that is similar enough to perfect money and you can use in Nigeria. With the OPay app, you can spend money through the platform, earn cash online through their platform, and also top up your personal accounts as well.
With the OPay app, you can pay your bills totally conveniently no matter what the bill is, whether for education, electricity, water etc. OPay also has agents all over Nigeria where you can withdraw your money.
OPay also has a Peer to Peer transfer system that you can use to send money to anyone in your contacts at no total costs to you. You can receive money from anyone in your contacts through the OPay’s secured system. All you need for this wallet to wallet payment transactions is your mobile phone number.
You can also send and receive money from any Nigerian bank. Visit their website at www.operapay.com for more information.
Paga is another option for Nigerians that wish to do some online financial transactions. Paga is quick, simple to use and very reliable. The Paga app is available for both Google Play store users (Android) and Apple users on the Apple App Store.
You can visit their website at www.mypaga.com for more information. With Paga, you can link to your bank account very easily, fund your Paga wallet instantly, and be confident in their security-aware platform. Register an account and get started with fast digital financial transactions.
FAQ About Perfect Money Account
PM is an online wallet system that enables most people from around the world to store and spend money online.
Yes. Perfect Money is available in most countries including Nigeria. The notable exception is the United States of America. No US citizen or resident of the US can open or operate a PM account.
“Safe” is relative. If you consider an unregulated online wallet based in a place you can not trace to be safe, then perhaps PM is safe. Their country of active incorporation is not published and the only address on their website is a mailing address in Hong Kong.
You can buy PM through any of the dozens of exchangers in Nigeria. A Google Search will help but do some due diligence to avoid losing your Naira.
Typically, you would pay your fiat money (Naira, Dollars, Euro etc) to an exchanger who would then fund your PM account. The exchange can be private with another PM account owner or with an established exchanger.
This is the reverse of funding. You would typically pay the PM funds you wish to withdraw to an exchanger, who would then pay you in Naira, US Dollar, Euro or whatever currency you agree on. The exact process and payment methods with each exchanger would vary.
Yes but this is very difficult. Strict rules by card schemes like MasterCard or Visa make this almost impossible. To prevent fraud, the few exchangers who would dare accept credit cards also implement a very stringent verification process for every customer they will accept card payment from.
This is super easy. Considering neither Bitcoin nor Perfect Money are as risky to accept as say PayPal or Credit Cards, many exchangers would readily accept process this exchange. Popular platforms like Localbitcoins also have dozens of open trades for this transaction.
Perfect Money as a company is not registered in Nigeria nor is the service licensed by the banking regulator CBN. Your use of this wallet is at your own risk.
PayPal’s terms of service strictly prohibit the exchange of funds from PayPal to some other wallet service. You may be able to transact privately or with exchangers who would risk this but you may lose your PayPal account if found out.
You can locate this after login to your account. There are 4 wallet numbers. One for each of the US Dollar, Euro, Gold and Bitcoin accounts.
♦Pros of Perfect Money account in Nigeria
Just as earlier mentioned, Perfect Money was created to help meet the needs of performing online transactions and payments, to different Countries around the World.
And some of its benefits include;
- It helps Users to pay for goods and services on the Internet, and the payment system interface is easy to navigate.
- There is easy transfer of funds, between Perfect Money Users.
- Helps in the easy purchase of Gold, Cryptocurrencies, Dollars, and much more.
- As a Perfect Money User, you can easily issue and receive Loans within the system.
- You can also receive additional funds, from participating in a partnership program.
- Perfect Money can boast of access to twenty-two (22) Languages.
- For a verified account, the fee for internal transfer of funds is just 0.5%.
Before we outline that Cons of Perfect Money, I would want to talk about the types of Perfect Money Accounts that you can access.
Types of Perfect Money Account
These are the types of Accounts that are available in the Perfect Money System;
- EUR PM Units (equivalent to Euro)
- GOLD PM Units (equivalent to the precious metal, expressed in troy ounces)
- USD PM Units (equivalent to the United States dollar)
Now, let us proceed to the Cons of Perfect Money (PM).
Cons of Perfect Money
Just as earlier mentioned, there are some Cons that come with the Perfect Money System as well.
- The Perfect Money Payment System is irreversible. Such that when Users make erroneous payments, it cannot be reversed or rectified. And in a situation where a User was defrauded, a refund would not be possible.
- If as a User, you happen to forget your Perfect Money Login Password, you would be charged a high amount, just to retrieve it.
- There are also limited choice of currencies, on the Perfect Money (PM) System.
- Paypal is likely to freeze your Account, if they notice any kind of exchange with Perfect Money. In other words, the system is yet to gain full trust, from other online payment platforms around the world.
These are the Pros and Cons of the Perfect Money (PM) System.
And if Perfect Money meets your needs, then you can visit Perfectmoney.com, to create your account and get started.
We hope you have found this article useful for creating a Perfect Money account or funding the account. As you may wish to open a Perfect Money account for certain online transactions, do well to verify the account so that you can enjoy unrestricted access.
◊SPONSORED ADS♦◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE