OAU PORTAL LOGIN |how to check admission status, log in to OAU portal|oauife.edu.ng here, pay your school fees online here.
Are you a student of the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, or a new/aspiring student of the university and you don’t know how to login to the school portal and also do other educational activities on the portal.
Don’t worry, this article is for you as we will be guiding you step by step on everything you need to know.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
OAU portal is basically used for checking semester results, payment of school fees, checking admission lists, and also doing other academic activities.
And the above mention activities are what we will be directing you on how to do in this article, so read till this end.
OAU PORTAL LOGIN ONLINE | oauife.edu.ng
Please take note that the official website portal for OAU is oauife.edu.ng.
Like earlier said, the portal can be used to carry out different school activities that were mentioned above.
Now that you know the university official portal, let us now move to the next steps which is how to log in.
How to Login to OAU Portal
Both new and returning students are expected to follow the step below to login into their account on the school portal.
Open any of your preferred browsers which could either be Chrome, Firefox, Opera Mini, etc.
On your preferred browser, search for OAU portal or just click on this link eportal.oauife.edu.ng/login.php to go directly to the school portal.
In the respective fields, type in your user ID, password, year, semester, and click on Login.
How to Check Admission Status on OAU Portal
Checking admission status via the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife portal is actually very simple and not complicated you just have to follow the steps below.
- Login to the school portal through the E-portal or simply click on this link https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/admissions.php to go directly to the portal where you can check your admission status.
- Type in your Jamb registration number and the year
- Click on check
How to Pay Acceptance Fee Online via OAU Portal
Fresh/new students are advised to check their admission status before proceeding to pay their acceptance fees.
After checking and accepting your admission on the school portal, follow the steps below to make payments for your acceptance fees.
- Login to the school portal with your login details
- Under the payment activities tab, click on Pay acceptance fee to generate an invoice.
- Visit any of the designated banks to make your payments (you can also pay with your card)
- After payment has been made, you can now proceed to print your Admission Letter.
How to Pay your School Fees online via OAU Portal
Do you have any trouble paying your school fees online? don’t worry, this article will guide you through the simple steps to follow.
Both Fresh and returning students who wish to pay their school fees online should follow the steps below.
- Log in to your account on the school portal using your Matric number and password
- Locate and click the Payment button and click on pay school fees.
- Select the academic year and semester you want to make payment for, then generate an invoice/ RRR number.
- Take your RRR Number to any of the designated Banks listed on your invoice and make the payment or even pay using your card.
- Ensure that you confirm your payment and Print your Receipt.
Finally! We’ve reached the end of this guide. If you like our blog or maybe wanna get updated. Please subscribe to your blog or you bookmark this blog.
◊SPONSORED ♦◊On April 25th 30th, 2021, Mitrobe network will be hosting a special training session on understanding cryptocurrency, crypto trading basics with binance and how to profit and make at least $100 daily from market volatility. Also, how to master pair to pair (P2P) trading ,withdraw and deposit monies to your bank account without hitches. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE