The NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 is a financial reward scheme presented annually by the by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), to Nigerian students in tertiary institutions within the federation.
This scholarship is sponsored by the Oil Mining Lease 130 Asset.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
What is the Aim of NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021?
The primary goal of the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021/2022 is to foster academic excellence and develop top-notch manpower in Nigeria. The project has been earmarked as an archetype of “TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility” with a strong commitment to the educational development of students of the country.
Is the NNPC/Total Scholarship legit?
The most recent round of NNPC/Total Scholarships being awarded took place in May 2021, which saw a long list of successful candidates published in that month’s edition of of The Guardian newspaper and THISDAY.
How many NNPC/Total Scholarships are Awarded Annually?
The NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 is one of the largest scholarship scheme in Nigeria and for the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2020/2021, an incredible 487 students from across the country were awarded scholarships.
Here is a list of the recipients of the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2020/2021.
How Much is the NNPC/Total Scholarship Award Worth?
Successful candidates for the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 will be presented with a bursary of ₦150,000 in every academic year.
NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 Eligibility
- Only students with at least a score of 200 in UTME will be eligible for the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021.
- Applicants who possess CGPA of less than 2.5 of 5-point scale, will be rejected.
- Only students in their 100 or 200 level in the tertiary institution are eligible for application.
- The NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 demands exclusive allegiance, and applicants who are beneficiaries of similar scholarships and awards are automatically ineligible to apply.
NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 Requirements
Before applying for the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021, candidates are advised to read the full requirements, as inscribed by NNPC/Total. Here are all of the requirements:
- No part time students can apply and the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 is not eligible for postgraduates.
- Applicants must be full time registered undergraduates in any university in the country. However the university has to be recognised by the right administrative bodies.
- All Applicants must be at 100 or 200 level at the time of application.
- Applicants must present a proof of SSCE or equivalent certificate.
- Applicants must present proof of their Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score. In other words, all applicants must have their ‘JAMB score in hand, at the time of application.
- Also applicants will be required to show a proof of admission in form of an Admission letter as well as their Matriculation Number from the university.
- For applicants who secured admission via direct entry, proof of A-level or a relevantly equivalent certificate.
How to Apply for the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021
Acceptance of applications for the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 will begin in October via this portal, while the exams will take place in December.
Applicants will be required to provide the following details:
- Personal Information
- Contact Information
- University Information
- Result Information
Along with these, here are the documents that applicants will need to provide during application:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Locations of exam centres will be relayed to scholarship candidates only and will not be published for public viewing.
How to win the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021
After meeting the requirements and confirming eligibility, applicants will need to pass the Scholarship Selection Test in December 2021 to win the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021.
What to do After Winning the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021
- Winners of the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 will need to scale through a series of process to activate their acceptance.
- To confirm if you have won the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 scholarship applicants will need to either follow the May/June 2022 edition of the Guardian and ThisDay Newspapers or check the RESULT section on scholarships.Totalcsredu.com.
- Award Letter and Acceptance Form will be sent to the email addresses of the successful applicants provided during registration and application.
- From here, candidates should thoroughly peruse every detail in the award letter, ensuring all rules are fully complied with.
- Within two (2) weeks from the date of award publication, every successful candidate is mandated to submit a complete Acceptance Form online. This step is necessary that a failure forward a complete Acceptance Form voids the applicant’s offer.
- Within the Acceptance Form is a portion which has to be completed and signed by either the Head of Department, Dean of Faculty or Dean of Student Affairs, according to the accessibility, availability or preference of the candidate. Applicants who fail to meet this key detail which would have affirmed their registration as a student of the institution will see their award voided.
- In the Acceptance Form of the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 is a section dedicated exclusively to bank information of the candidate. Here, awardees are required to provide their bank account details, including their BVN and bank account number, a phrase that is music to the ears of Nigerians.
However the most important swipe of the pen in this section will be administered by the Bank Official, who will sign on the document, to attest that the account is not a ‘student’ account or one limited in any form from receiving the scholarship payment. Applicants who fail to provide the requested details in this section might be victims of delayed, or worse, failed payments.
- The final step will see candidates crosscheck their Acceptance Form and send.
- Although the Acceptance Form of the NNPC/Total Scholarship 2021 can be completed and sent directly in the mail box, the NNPC/Total body recommends an alternate route.
- Candidates are advised to print the scanned Acceptance Form, scan the completed form and send it back via email to scholarships.csredu@Total.com. This will ensure a quicker delivery of the document.
Now send the printed hardcopy only through a registered post/courier to:
Attn Mrs. Abimbola OSHIKOYA,
TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited,
1415-E Adetokumbo Ademola Street,
Interestingly, for this method, the deadline is forwarded by a week, making it three (3) weeks from the date of publication of the Award list.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.