Welcome to mitrobe network. In today’s guide. We will be discussing everything related to NNPC recruitment 2020/2021. NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 Check Application Form Portal www.nnpcgroup.com.
NNPC Recruitment 2020/2021 application form is out! The Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020/2021 aspiring applicants.
This article will comprehensively guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Nnpc Job Recruitment Process –Everything You Should Know About Nnpc Recruitment
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is a federal government establishment saddled with the responsibility of regulating the Nigerian oil sector. With its incorporation dating as far back as 1977, NNPC has become a significant force contributing largely to employment in Nigeria.
What Are the General Requirements for NNPC Recruitment?
For your NNPC application to prove successful, you’re expected to have fulfilled a number of conditions. While these conditions are described as recruitment requirements, some of them are general while several others pertain to specific job positions.
Below are few of the general requirements for NNPC recruitment:
- Applicants must be within the age bracket of 18—35 years old
- Applicants must be bona fide citizens of Nigeria
- Applicants must be ready to work under pressure
- Applicants must have genuine NYSC certificates
- Applicants are expected to have acquired higher institution degrees such as BSc and MSc
Steps to Apply for NNPC Jobs
Any Nigerian who has duly met all the general recruitment requirements listed above is qualified to apply for the NNPC job that suits them. To apply for NNPC recruitment, you may follow the steps below:
- Open any browser on your phone and enter the URL https://careers.nnpcgroup.com
- From the available list of NNPC job positions, choose the one you prefer and that you’re qualified for
- Provide necessary information in the required fields
NNPC Job Interview
Just like you’d normally prepare ahead of a job interview, you should note that an NNPC job interview demands a lot of preparation. Regardless of the job position you’ve applied for, do well to prepare ahead of the interview as there are many other people who will be interviewed on that same job position. Preparing ahead of an NNPC job interview gives you a likely edge of getting eventually employed after a successful application.
To aid your preparedness for a typical NNPC job interview, we’ve compiled a list of the top 3 tips that should give you inkling of what the interview would look like.
The Interviewers May Want to Test Your Knowledge of NNPC
It’s essential that you have conducted in-depth research about a recruiting company before heading to any of its interviews. Of course, you wouldn’t like to find yourself in the awkward situation of flopping when asked the question “what do you know about NNPC Nigeria”.
Endeavor to thoroughly read about NNPC’s history, services and contributions to Nigeria’s oil sector. You’ll get to know a whole lot about NNPC by perusing its website’s category on public relations.
You’re Likely to Be Questioned on Why You Intend to Work with NNPC
As a job seeker with firm purpose, you shouldn’t think twice when asked why you wish to work with a particular company you’ve just applied to. In the same manner, you should be ready to command smartness, precision and confidence when questioned about what prompted you into applying for the oil company’s job position.
The Interviewers May Seek to Know Why You Chose a Particular Job Position
It is in the light of this possibility that you’re advised to only apply for an NNPC job position that suits your qualifications, credentials and competency. While the interviewers would like to test your knowledge of a chosen job position, you should be ready to tackle their question with a precise and succinct statement of those skills which qualify you for the job position.
IMPORTANT! Please take note that the official Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) online Recruitment Portal for recruitment intake is careers.nnpcgroup.com.
We wish to inform all job-seekers that NNPC and its subsidiaries have warned applicants to stay clear of any recruitment scam activities or indulging anyone/organization in the ongoing NNPC Recruitment Process.
Our platform is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. If you’re interested in applying for NNPC Recruitment Form, you must adhere to the following information as this is the only way to get enlisted in to the NNPC vacancies in Nigeria.
Many folks have been asking questions like “When shall NNPC Recruitment form 2020 be out“. Be ascertain that the right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) form shall be coming up soon.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation as well as marketing. Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. Currently, the subsidiary companies include:
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC)
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC)
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL)
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO)
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON)
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC)
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC)
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC)
- NNPC Retail
- Duke Oil
NNPC 2020 Latest Updates
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has announced the recruitment of 1,050 Graduate Trainees, signaling the successful completion of its 2019/2020 employment exercise.
A statement from the corporation’s Acting Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs, Mr. Samson Makoji, quoted the Group Managing Director, Malam Mele Kyari, as saying that the Human Resources Division of the NNPC has since commenced the issuance of provisional offers of employment to the 1,050 fresh employees.
While describing the recruitment as a very important assignment for the corporation, Malam Kyari stated that the outcome of the exercise reflected national spread and complied with all statutory requirements.
The GMD maintained that recruitment in the corporation will be a continuous process, even as he noted that the Experienced Hire (EH) component of the exercise would be addressed in due course.
“We look forward to warmly receiving our new team members and working with them to build a corporation that all Nigerians will be proud of,” Kyari added.
Then came the third phase on 1st June 2019, where shortlisted candidates sat for Computer Based Testing (CBT) across the Country, followed by Interview in July 2019.
In pursuance of excellence, NNPC as an equal opportunity employer in the Oil & Gas Industry value chain, including exploration, refining, transportation & marketing of petroleum products, will continue to recruit the best hands in order to buoy its operations nationwide.
Subscribe for Latest Updates on NNPC Recruitment
We have started the free email alert service on the advice of our Visitors. This service is important for all job seekers. By subscribing to our Free Job Alert service, all NNPC recruitment 2020 information and federal government will be sent to your email id immediately.
- First enter your email id which connected with your smartphone in following text box
- Click on “Notify Button”
- Login your email and verify subscription.
Before obtaining the NNPC Recruitment 2020, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
Specific and technical Requirement for NNPC Recruitment
The specific and technical requirements for obtaining 2020/2021 NNPC Recruitment Form have been highlighted below without much stress. Check the given requirements below;
- Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class Upper Division
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a completed Master’s Degree
- HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited University/Polytechnic/Monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Applicants must not be more than 28 years of age
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of this job application.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
- You are to come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Shortlisted candidates must arrive at the screening centre earlier than 30 minutes to the commencement of the test for registration, and endeavour to arrive not later than 15 minutes before your scheduled test time.
- All electronic devices, including Cell phones, USB, Cameras, bags (personal belongings), packages, wallets, keyrings etc. are prohibited at the test centres.
- Candidates who refuse to comply with this will not be allowed to take the test.
- Please do not come to the centre with a friend/escort.
- Candidates found attempting to cheat/beat the system will be disqualified.
See more Job Details via HERE
How to Apply for NNPC Jobs in Nigeria
Are you interested in applying for NNPC Job? if yes, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (https://careers.nnpcgroup.com) to fill the recruitment form online.
Your login details (Username & Password) which was used for registering into the portal as these credentials will be used to log in to the exam portal.
Currently Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment form is now available.
Below is the process to apply online.
See more Job Details via HERE
Thank you for your interest in NNPC careers.
Please note the application is now closed.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email with a notification through SMS.
Steps to Apply Online
- First login NNPC Portal – www.careers.nnpcgroup.com/www.nnpcgroup.com portal
- After login to the official portal, you will be able to see the latest recruitment updates and your next step will be to take full details of this recruitment.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria set by the company, then you can proceed with registration.
- Click on “Get Started” link and read complete notification like a job description, eligibility, job roles and key functional competencies.
- After satisfied and agree with all terms & condition click on the link “Apply”
- Now you will be asked to created account and if already having account then login
- After creating account login
- After logging in, you will have the link of the registration form, click on it and start the registration process.
- Fill the correct information in the given columns.
- Upload documents
- Submit form and take a printout.
Shortlisted Candidates Process for Screening
Such rumours are being spread on social networking sites that the NNPC shortlisted candidates list is out at official portal. However, Nigeria Recruitment Form check the authenticity of this news and revealed that the organization has not released the list for the 2020 recruitment.
Information about the closing date for application has not been given. But according to reliable sources, the NNPC application form 2020 can be register online only till the second week of the month of April. After this, the application for NNPC recruitment will not be accepted and will not be accepted.
Only if the applicant registers the application successfully then your name will be considered for Shortlist. According to the information we received, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation wants to complete this graduate recruitment process very soon and hence the list of shortlisted candidates for further screening will be prepared very soon. This list of shortlisted candidates with screening date, venue and time table will be uploaded at NNPC Portal.
We will immediately send an email alert to all our readers when NNPC Shortlisted Candidates list and Screening Date are out.
Steps to Download Shortlist
- First login to the main portal www.nnpcgroup.com
- Navigate portal for the link of shortlisted candidates link
- Click on link
- A pdf file will be opened on your screen
- Save it in your computer
- Search your name
CURRENT STATUS! Currently, NNPC List of Shortlisted Candidates not yet out. We will place a direct link of the pdf file. We will also notify all our readers through email alert notification.
Latest Updates: 2020 UPDATES will made soon on this page. Ensure to Subscribe.
Selected candidates will be called for the screening test. Its date and place will be put on the official NNPC recruitment portal very soon. If you have successfully applied, you should start preparing for the screening test from today. If you are a reader of our portal we will send you immediate alert through email, Facebook and push notification.
What NNPC Committee Said Last Year About Shortlisted Candidates, Screening and Aptitude Test
It is a matter of concern for all the applicants who have registered for the recruitment 2019, that the selection committee has spoken about releasing of shortlisted candidates list, screening and aptitude test.
Thousands of Nigerian unemployed have applied for NNPC 2019/2020 graduate recruitment and are now awaiting a list of candidates for Shortlist, screening date, and Aptitude Test. The list of 2019 NNPCs will come out soon.
This is a systematic process in which candidates are shortlisted and then a screening / Aptitude test is carried out, and after that, the best candidates are given a letter of appointment for the job. According to the agency, the application process has been completed and now the second process is underway.
A list of selected NNPC candidates will be uploaded in PDF format on the official portal www.nnpcgroup.com, and we will provide a direct link to the same PDF file link here on this page.
How to Verify NNPC Recruitment 2020?
Registration for the year 2019 has been stopped, but information is being distributed on social sites that recruitment portals are open for new registrations.
At currentschoolnews.com, we publish verified information regularly on this portal but we recommend all readers to visit only official portal www.nnpcgroup.com to verify the current status and authenticity.
There are several criminal groups operating in Nigeria who are looking for new ways to cheat citizens and easily get money. To fulfill this false purpose, be aware that fake NNPC work, are also offered by various companies and government institutions through the internet and social networks.
Our Advice to Job Seekers
- If you are looking for work, then personally go to the Human Resources Office or the company’s contract area and / or government agency, so that the procedures and documents needed to be ordered can be verified individually. If possible, confirm the physical presence of the company and its name.
Do not make any deposit for application, registration or job placement.
How to Know Your Exam Centre
The candidates who managed to place their name in the list of shortlisted candidates will take their aptitude test on
Saturday, 1st June, 2019.
Steps to Check the NNPC Recruitment Aptitude Test Venue;
- Authority will send SMS to shortlisted candidates
- This SMS will contain the information of the venue and time of aptitude test
- Also, visit the official recruitment portal to check the schedule of test
Make sure you SUBSCRIBE to our websites for regular recruitment updates
◊SPONSORED ADS♦◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE