Welcome to mitrobe network, today, I will be guiding you on the Nigerian Army Recruitment Process –Everything You Need To Know.
The Nigerian Army (NA) is an FG-owned establishment saddled with the responsibilities of safeguarding the country from external attacks and providing optimum security for the citizenry.
Yearly, the Nigerian Army recruits a massive population of young Nigerians (who could be graduates or non-graduates) into various job positions. Notably, NA recruits young Nigerians into a broad collection of job positions, meaning that numerous Nigerians of differing vocational expertise can secure jobs in the Nigerian Army.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
As a Nigerian youth with passion for service in the Nigerian Army, you may have been searching for reliable information about NA’s recruitment. If that is the case, you can rest assured that this very article will serve you in the best capacity.
General Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment
The general requirements for Nigerian Army’s recruitment refer to those conditions all applicants must fulfill before they are considered eligible for vacant positions in the Nigerian Army. These conditions are outlined as follows:
- Trader applicants are mandated to be in the age bracket of 18-26 years while non-trader applicants must be in the age bracket of 18-22 years
- Academic qualification in the form of WASSCE or any of its equivalents (such as NECO, GCE and NABTEB) with at least 4 credits (compulsorily including a credit in English Language) obtained in not more than 2 sittings. This, notably, is the minimum academic qualification required for Nigerian Army’s recruitment
- Nigerian citizenship acquired through birth
- Freedom from health-related deformities; applicants must be healthy physically, psychologically and medically
- Height measurement for male applicants must not be less than 1.65m while that of female applicants must not be less than 1.56m
- Freedom from any record of criminal conviction
- Possession of Trade Test/OND/City and Guild Certificate is compulsory for applicants applying as traders
Required Documents for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- First school leaving certificate
- Passport-sized photographs
- (Optional) NCE/Trade Test/RN/ND
- Birth certificate (or any relevant document of age declaration)
- WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB Results
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Click the link here to visit the recruitment portal of the Nigerian Army
- On the recruitment portal, you’ll have to create an account using an active email account
- Following the account creation, log in to your account, head on to the application form and fill in necessary details in the form
- Submit the form and make sure you obtain a hard copy of the completed form
- Also, you’ll have to obtain a print-out of the Guarantor Form and fill necessary details in the form
Other Important Things to Note
- The Nigerian Army does not stipulate or dedicate any centre for its recruitment exercise
- Recruitment into the Nigerian Army does not require applicants to undergo any pre-recruitment computer-based aptitude test
- Applicants discovered to have submitted fake results will be disqualified even if it is at the point of Deport NA training they get caught
- Applicants are expected to undergo their recruitment screening in their various states of origin
- Any applicants who are confused about the recruitment process or who need further information about the process can forward their questions to these support lines –08026569770 AND 09059924328
- Candidates shortlisted for NA’s screening exercise are expected to undergo the exercise in their states of origin
- There will be thorough verification of all documents (presented by applicants) from the relevant authorities in charge of issuing the documents. Candidates/applicants are therefore cautioned against submitting forged documents to avoid police prosecution
- The recruitment form of the Nigerian Army is free. Applicants should beware of any persons who might parade themselves as recruitment agents, asking the applicants to pay certain fees for the form
We hope this article has opened your eyes to everything you need to know about NA’s recruitment. We implore you to carefully read the guidelines in the article any time you’re applying for recruitment in the Nigerian Army so as to avoid disappointment.