Welcome to mitrobenetwork, In today’s guide, you will learn about the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Process –including Everything You Need To Know About NAF Recruitment.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is one of Nigeria’s military agencies and particularly, it is the arm of the Nigerian military concerned with the use of aircraft in carrying out security operations.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Every year, it recruits a massive population of young Nigerians (who could be graduates or non-graduates) into various job positions.
If you’re passionate about a career in the Nigerian Air Force, you may have no choice but to pursue a service term in the military agency. In that case, rest assured that this article will provide you with essential information about getting recruited into the military agency.
General Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
The general requirements for Nigerian Air Force recruitment are those conditions all applicants must fulfill before they can qualify for vacant positions in the Nigerian Air Force. These conditions are outlined as follows:
- All trader applicants are mandated to be in the age bracket of 18-25 years while non-trader applicants must be in the age bracket of 18-22 years.
- Trader applicants are mandated to present the minimum of lower credit in NCE/ND (or an equivalent trade certificate) obtained from an accredited government institution. This should also include an SSCE/NABTEB/GCE/NECO certificate with at least 2 passes and a credit in English Language all obtained in not more than two sittings
- Applicants coming as drivers or imams/chaplains are mandated to be in the age bracket of 18-28 years
- Applicants coming as sportspersons are required to tender medals, certificates or other relevant credentials that serve as proofs of professional experience
- Applicants willing to work as drivers must hold a trade test certificate as well as SSCE/NABTEB/GCE/NECO certification with at least 2 passes and a credit in English Language
- Academic qualification in the form of WASSCE or any of its equivalents (such as NECO, GCE and NABTEB) with at least 5 credits (compulsorily including credits in English Language and Mathematics) obtained in not more than 2 sittings. This, notably, is the minimum academic qualification required for Nigerian Air Force’s recruitment
- Nigerian citizenship acquired through birth
- Being healthy physically and medically
- Height measurement for male applicants must not be less than 1.66m while that of female applicants must not be less than 1.63m
- Freedom from any record of criminal conviction
Required Forms for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
Below is a comprehensive list of the forms an applicant is expected to print out following their online application:
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgement Form
- Local Government Form attesting the applicant’s indigenous status
- Attestation Form expected to be signed by the Chairman of the applicant’s LGA or by a Military Officer
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Click the link here to see the guidelines for applying to the Nigerian Air Force
Other Important Things to Note
- The Nigerian Air Force organizes a recruitment interview exercise for its applicants. The interview exercise for 2020 will run from 24th of September to 12th of November
- Applicants who need more clarification or enquiries can send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach the provided support lines via 09055840142, 08043440802 AND 09064432351
- Essential items to be submitted (by an applicant) alongside the Attestation Form is a photocopy of the applicant’s signee’s national ID card (alternatively international passport or driver’s licence) and the signee’s passport photograph. Additionally, the applicant’s passport photograph is expected to be authenticated by the signee
- Applicants are advised to beware of any persons parading themselves as recruitment agents, asking them to pay certain application fees. Notably, the online registration and every phase of the Nigerian Air Force recruitment procedure does not mandate any fee payment
While this article must have provided you with ample knowledge of NAF’s recruitment process, you’re strongly advised to follow all the stated guidelines in order to have a successful application.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.