Onion and ginger water for Natural hair growth, is a combination not much people know about. A lot of people have tried a several amount of natural hair remedies such as; Rice water, Aleo Vera and also onion water on their Natural hair.
And although these remedies work for most people, some people still struggle with natural hair growth.
And after doing extensive research and trying various natural hair treatments, I found out that a combination of onion and ginger water works amazing on my hair.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Benefits Of Onion And Ginger Water For The Natural Hair:
• Hair Growth.
• It helps dry and itchy scalp.
• Eliminates dandruff.
• The sulfur in onion helps in minimizing hair breakage.
DIY Onion And Ginger Water For Natural Hair
- Large Onion
- Garlic (optional)
- Fragrant oil (to eliminate the onion smell)
There are two methods that can be used to make this.
The Boiling Method
1. Peel the onion ginger and garlic, depending on how big your hair is and how long you want to use it.
2. Chop them into smaller pieces
3. Grab a small pot and put a little amount of water.
4. Let the water boil for some minutes (at least 4 minutes) before putting in the chopped onion, ginger and garlic combination at once.
5. Allow it to boil until you can perceive.
6. Allow to cool and sieve out.
7. Pour it into a spray bottle and if you don’t like the smell, you can put in a fragrant oil.
The Straining Method
1. Peel the onion, ginger and garlic, depending on how big your hair is and how long you want to use it.
2. Chop them into small pieces.
3. Extract the juice from them using a blender or juicer. If you don’t have a blender, you can pound it till its mushy and extract the juice.
4. Put the juice in a spray bottle.
5. Add in any fragrant oil if you don’t like the smell.
Application Of The Water On The Natural Hair
1. Spray the juice / water on your scalp.
2. Massage with your fingers for a couple of minutes.
3. Wrap your hair in a plastic bag, to absorb all the nutrients.
4. Leave it on your head for at least 20-30 minutes.
5. Wash off with shampoo and conditioner.
6. Moisturize your hair with oils and preferably Shea butter.
- You can do this as often as you want. But it’s advisable to do it at least twice a week.