Kwikcash/Kwikmoney is now Migo Loan
You can get a fast instant loan to sort a thing or two or to boost your business. KwikCash now Migo can lend you a loan without much stress, no collateral and it is quick and easy.
They already have thousands of people already getting a loan from them without guarantors and collaterals. The process is super easy, read on to find out how to easily get a migo loan.
Migo which used to be Kwikcash is one of Nigeria’s online lenders that are offering instant and fast cash loans to those who need a short term financial boost for personal, educational or business use. They do this in conjunction with commercial banks and telecom network providers in the country.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
How to Qualify for a Migo Loan
You are eligible for credit based on your personal details. The more we can find out about you, the easier it is to get to know.
How to Get Migo Loan
Kwikcash/Kwikmoney can be applied and gotten within 1 minute, all you need is:
- Functional Bank account with any of these banks: Access Bank, First City Monument Bank (FCMB), First Bank, Diamond Bank, United Bank For Africa (UBA), Polaris Bank, Heritage Bank, Zenith Bank, Stanbic Bank, Unity Bank, Union Bank, Wema Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, Fidelity Bank
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Valid and Registered Phone number
- And you have attained the age of 18 or older
If you meet all of these requirements, then you’re few clicks away from getting a loan from KwikCash. Here are the detail steps you need to follow:
Please note that Migos loan is only available via their website, for now, the company does not offer loans via mobile apps like other lenders such as Branch and Fairmoney.
- Visit their Website at https://www.migo.money/ | https://www.migo.money/get-a-loan/
- Click on the Get Migo button menu on the top right of the page
- Key in your mobile number to see your loan offer
- You will receive an OTP Code on your mobile to verify the ownership of the mobile, so you, in turn, enter the code back on the website to confirm
- If you’re eligible for a loan, you will be able to select the ideal offer for you from the list of a loan made available
- In less than a minute, your migo loan will be sent to your bank account.
Migo Loan repayment
- Your migo loan and interest rate details will be shown to you at the time of application for the loan offer, you will also be shown the period of time you allowed to use the loan and when to make payback for the funds which is usually within 14 to 30 days.
- You can also Visit www.migo.money/repay
How to apply for Migo Loan without Internet
You can as well apply for a Migo loan using USSD code service made available by the lender, simply dial 561# for MTN, 9mobile, and Glo or *554561# for Airtel. Choose “Request Loan” from the list available.
List of Migo Loan USSD Shortcuts
- For loan application, dial *561*1*1*1#
- For loan repayment, dial *561*1*2#
- For checking your loan balance dial *561*1*3#
- For extending your loan, dial *561*1*4#
- For reading migo terms and conditions, dial *561*1*5#
- For referring a friend, dial *561*1*6#
Migo Interest Rate and offer
- Migo Loan offer: N500 to N500,000
- Interest Rate: 25% above
Banks to Payback Migo Loan
United Bank For Africa (UBA)
First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
◊SPONSORED ♦◊ On February 25, 2021, Mitrobe network will be hosting a special training session on Cryptocurrency, Crypto Trading Basics with Binance and how to profit massively from market volatility. Also, how to master pair to pair (P2P) trading ,withdraw and deposit monies to your bank account without hitches. --CLICK HERE TO JOIN US
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE