I have received lots of request recently from my readers regarding setting up an email account on android smartphones. And as such, the need for this short guide. Do you intend setting up an email on your android phone with ionos hosting? In this article, we will show you how to set up your Mail Basic account on your Android smartphone or tablet.
With this steps you can easily Configure your Android device once to start receiving emails directly on your android device. Even if you have activated email forwarding to a different android device containing a different email.
The following steps were created using a device with Android 10. The designations of the individual menu items may vary slightly for devices from other manufacturers. In order to setup email account on android smartphone,follow the steps below;
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- Tap the Settings icon (typically displayed as a gear).
- Go to Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Select Personal (IMAP).
- Enter your email address and tap Next.
- Enter the password to your email address and tap Next.
- In the Server field, enter imap.ionos.com and tap Next.
- In the SMTP Server field, enter smtp.ionos.com and tap Next.
- Choose your desired Account Options and tap Next.
- If you would like, you can change the default Account Name, which helps you differentiate this account from other email accounts on your device, or Your Name, which is displayed on messages you send. Finally, tap Next to complete the setup process.
If you choose to perform a manual setup or would like to use a POP3 account instead, you can find the necessary settings below.
|SETTING||FOR IMAP||FOR POP|
|Security Type||TLS (Accept all certificates)|
|Login Requires Checkbox|
|Username||The full email address of your IONOS email account.|
|Password||The password you entered when setting up the IONOS email address.|
Your Mail Basic account has been successfully added to your Android device and should be ready to use immediately. The steps highlighted above is what you need in order to completely and perfectly setup any type of email account on android smartphone
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.