Soya milk is a plant based drink, which is extracted by soaking the beans,grinding and filtering the particles to Extract the juice/Milk.
This drink is a nutritious one, its best recommended for nursing mothers.
In today’s edition of “do it yourself article” we are going to look at “How to make soya beans milk” you can prepare this from the comfort of your kitchen, before we go to business let’s take a look at the “Nutrition facts” of soya beans milk.
HOW TO MAKE BANANA HOMEMADE
HERE WE GO
|% Daily Value*|
Makes about 400ml Soyabean milk
– 1 cup dried soyabeans(soy beans)
– 5 cups Water
– Sugar/Honey to taste
– Flavor of choice(optional)
Note: 1 cup dried soyabeans after soaking could swell into about 2 and 1/2 cups of beans
– A large deep pot
– A blender
– A sieve
– A cheese cloth
1. Pick the soya beans, remove stones and any discolored beans.
Place in a large bowl, pour enough water to cover the beans (about twice the height of the beans). Then leave to soak(rehydrate) overnight or for at least 8 hours.
After 8 hours pour out the water and pour in fresh water, then wash the soyabeans, peeling off the coat(hull)
2. When you now have coatless(de-hulled) soybeans, place in a blender, add about 2 cups of water and blend the beans thoroughly.
3. Transfer the Soya bean paste into a clean pot, add about 3 cups of water and set to a boil; when it starts to boil, stir and reduce the heat to low and leave to simmer for about 30 minutes(stir constantly to prevent browning or burning).
I usually add vanilla flavor at this point and leave to cool. but the flavor is optional.
Note: If you leave it on high heat, the milk will boil over and spill all over your pot and cooker.
4. While the hot milky paste is cooling, place the muslin cloth over the sieve and place on a bowl or jug. Then pour in the milky paste and gently press down or squeeze the cloth to extract all the milk from the paste.
Note: some people prefer to sieve the milk before boiling, but I seem to get more flavor and more milk when I boil the paste before sieving, so it’s simply a matter of choice. Some also boil the whole soybeans until tender and then blend, sieve and drink .
After sieving, you’ll be left with a rich soyabean milk and the bean remnant,
5. Finally sweeten the soyabean milk to your taste, serve and enjoy with any snacks of your choice.
◊SPONSORED ♦◊ Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 150k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE