HOW TO MAKE SOYA MILK, CHICKEN SHAWARMA, VANILLA ICE CREAM AND OTHERS – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
After much consideration I decided to make a compilation of some kitchen tips tutorial on how to make some delicious delicacies yourself and right from the comfort of your kitchen, so today’s topic is going to be talking about on how to make:
• SOYA MILK BEANS
• ZOBO DRINK
• VANILLA ICE CREAM
• CHOCOLATE BREAD
• CHICKEN SHARWARMA
• HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP COCONUT RICE
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Now let’s look at how to make all of the aboved stated foods
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER (SIMPLIFIED METHOD)
HERE WE GO
- 4 cups of soya beans
- 1 1/2 milk cups of sugar
- 1 sachet of pineapple flavor
- 4 caps of vanilla essence
1. Wash the soya beans and soak in cold water
2. Then remove the skin, soak the soya beans again in a hot water for over 2-3 hours, then grind into a container
3. And mix 2 cups of water with milk and pour on the soya beans, then mix
4. Use clean clothes to sieve it very well
5. Put the grinded soya beans in a clean pot and boil for some minutes, during boiling remove foam from the top and drop it from heat
6. Add 1 1/2 cups of sugar,4 caps of vanilla essence,2 sachet of pineapple flavor, leave it to cool
7. Put in a bottle and seal, keep it in fridge to chill for better drink.
- 1/2 Mudu of dry ZOBO leaves
- 5 cubes of sugar
- Fresh Ginger (grinded)
- 1 litre of water
- 1 sachet of pineapple flavor
- Lemon, cucumber, or pineapple peels (optional)
1. Wash the ZOBO leaves very well in water
2. Then boil for about 25 minutes and add ginger and slice lemon, cucumber or pineapple peels and allow it to cool
3. Then add flavor to it again
4. Boil sugar in a separate place for 4 1/2 or 5 minutes and add to the ZOBO
5. Then allow cooling further, then sieving and bottling it.
VANILLA ICE CREAM
2 cups heavy whipping cream +
2 cups half-and-half cream +
3/4 cup white sugar +
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Prepared 30 minutes
Ready In 3 hours 30 minutes
In a large bowl, combine the heavy cream and the half and half. Gradually whisk in the sugar until blended.
1. Whisk in the vanilla. Refrigerate, covered, until very cold, at least 3 hours or as long as 3 days.
2. Whisk the mixture to blend and pour into the canister of an ice cream maker. Freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. Eat at once or transfer to a covered container and freeze up to 8 hours.
- Flour 300g
- Butter 70g
- Sugar 20tsp
- Yeast 2tsp
- 1 egg
- Powdered milk 75g
- Cocoa powder 2tbsp
- Salt 1tsp
- Lukewarm water 270ml
Melt your butter with double boiling method
Activate your raising agent with the yeast and sugar into the lukewarm water, set aside
Sieve your flour and cocoa powder together into the mixer bowl
Add the melted butter and raising agent, then mix for about 9 mins,
Add the milk, egg and mix for another 6 minutes before scooping out of the bowl.
Cut and knead into desire sizes and shapes then place into pans to rise to at least double the size before baking for 40/45mins
- Chicken breast and lap(deboned)
- Pizza bread
- Fresh tomatoes
- Vegetable oil
- Hot dog
- 1Teaspoon thyme
- 2 TeaspoonTeaspo
- 2 Teaspoon minced onions
- 1 Teaapoon minced garlic
- 1 knor cube (sauce cube)
- Half teaspoon black pepper
- Chilli pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
To prepare the marinade.
Place the chicken strips in a bowl and add the marinade and mix thoroughly until well incorporated
Cover and store in the fridge for 2-24 hours depending on d time u have(i stored over night. )
In a pan, heat up a tablespoon of vegetable oil, add the marinated chicken,stir and fry until juicy and brown.
Scoop into a plate and set aside
Mix some ketchup and mayonnaise together
Place d pizza bread on a clean surface,spread the Mayo ketch,add your veggies, hot dog, and marinated chicken and lap with foil or paper.
Your Sharwama is ready
To make it hot
After wrapping you can heat an empty pot n put it inside or u microwave without foil oooo Because you can’t microwave with foil on it, your microwave wil spoil it.
BANANA PUFF PUFF
• 2 over ripe Bananas
• 350g of Plain Flour
• 75g Sugar
• 1 tablespoonful Dry baking yeast
• A pinch of Nutmeg
• A pinch of Salt
• Vegetable Oil (for frying)
• About 1& half cups OR 200ml of
Lukewarm water (more or less, until you get a dropping but not watery consistency)
Banana Puff Puff
1. Mash the bananas until into a paste.
2. Add the sugar, salt and nutmeg into the mashed banana bowl and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the flour and the yeast,and mix together. If you are making use of fresh yeast, dissolve the yeast in warm water and add it.
4. Gradually, add the lukewarm water and mix thoroughly until there are no lumps, and the batter is smooth and of dropping consistency , but make sure it is not watery.
5. Cover the bowl with an aluminum foil and leave the batter to rise for about 45 to 50 minutes .
Tip: To know if the batter is ready for frying, you will notice some air bubbles in it and also that the batter has doubled in size and is thicker and stretchy.
6. Heat up the oil in a deep pot until hot; Punch down the batter,Scoop onto your palm and drop into the hot oil.
Tip: the oil should be deep enough to cover an egg, so that when you drop the batter into the pot, you won’t get a flat puff puff.
7. Fry until brown. Then transfer onto a sieve and Enjoy!
HOW TO MAKE SHRIMP COCONUT RICE
• Prep Time: 15 minutes
• Cook Time: Less than 45 minutes
• Misc: Serve hot
• 2 Whole Coconuts
• 3 Cups rice
• 200g Fresh shrimp
• 1 Cup Meat stock (either chicken stock, beef
stock or turkey stock)
• 2 Seasoning cubes
•Salt to taste
•1 Green pepper
• 2 Carrots
• Spring onions
• 1 Red bell pepper or 4 chilies
•1/2 Red Onion
•½ Cup Vegetable Oil/ Butter
Step 1: Rinse the rice with clean water and place in a
pot. Add just enough water to cover the rice in the
pot and cook on medium heat for 10 mins till « al-dente »(cooked to be firm to the bite).
This is done
to remove excess starch in the rice to prevent it from sticking together. Transfer the rice into a
separate bowl and run clean water through it. Set
Step 2: Break the coconuts, remove the flesh and
extract the milk as shown Here.
Step 3: Pour the milk extract into a pot, add the
parboiled rice, meat stock, shrimps, seasoning(in
case the meat seasoning is not enough) and salt to
taste. Cover the pot and leave the rice to cook for
about 15 minutes till the liquid in the pot dries up.
Step 4: While the rice cooks, Chop the carrots,
spring onions, bell peppers into smaller bits. Pour
the vegetable oil or melt the butter in a pan. Add the
chopped vegetables and stir-fry for 5 mins.
Step 5: By now the rice would have absorbed the
coconut and stock liquid. Add the stir-fried
vegetables into the coconut rice and mix. Leave to
cook further for about 5 minutes more before
turning off the burner.
◊SPONSORED ♦◊On April 25th 2021, Mitrobe network will be hosting a special training session on understanding cryptocurrency, crypto trading basics with binance and how to profit and make at least $100 daily from market volatility. Also, how to master pair to pair (P2P) trading ,withdraw and deposit monies to your bank account without hitches. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE