HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER (SIMPLIFIED METHOD) – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Peanut butter is an food paste made from dried groundnut seeds, in the US peanut butter is highly consumed over $800 million of peanut butter annually, peanut butter is a fatty food which contains fats and oil, it can be used along side the consumption of bread, crackers and sandwiches by spreading the paste on them.
In Africa its mostly used along side the consumption of Garden egg, this two combo have been in existence for a very long time in Africa.
If you haven’t made or thought about making your own peanut butter from the convenience of your home then I challenge you to do so, let’s look at the nutrition facts of peanut butter below.
|% Daily Value*|
This article will give you guide on how to make peanut butter simply and effectively
HOW TO PREPARE SOYA MILK BEANS
HERE WE GO
-500grams roasted Peanut or groundnut
– 1 pinch of salt( optional)
– 2 teaspoons sugar(optional, but makes it sweeter)
– 2 teaspoons Peanut or vegetable oil(for lighter consistency)
Note: All you really need for making all-natural peanut butter is ONLY peanut (groundnut), but some individuals like it sweeter and of lighter consistency, that’s why I provided the other ingredients.
Simply, leave out the extra ingredients if you like it all-natural.
1. Peel off the skin of the roasted Peanut or groundnut by rubbing in between your palms.
2. Pour the skinless Peanut or groundnut into a strong blender and blend for one minute.
Tip: If you’re using a weak blender, you’ll have to work in small batches.
3. Scrape down the nuts on the sides of the blender and blend again for 2 minutes, continue blending until it goes from crushed Peanut or groundnut, to a fine powder, then to a thick paste and finally to a big peanut butter dough.
Tip: the peanut butter is ready to use at this stage, but if you want it a bit runny and sweet, you can go ahead with the next step.
4. Add the oil, sugar and salt and continue blending to form a smooth runny peanut butter spread.
Pour into a clean container and use as desired or store in the fridge.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.