HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER (SIMPLIFIED METHOD) – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
Peanut butter is an food paste made from dried groundnut seeds, in the US peanut butter is highly consumed over $800 million of peanut butter annually, peanut butter is a fatty food which contains fats and oil, it can be used along side the consumption of bread, crackers and sandwiches by spreading the paste on them.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
In Africa its mostly used along side the consumption of Garden egg, this two combo have been in existence for a very long time in Africa.
If you haven’t made or thought about making your own peanut butter from the convenience of your home then I challenge you to do so, let’s look at the nutrition facts of peanut butter below.
|% Daily Value*|
This article will give you guide on how to make peanut butter simply and effectively
HOW TO PREPARE SOYA MILK BEANS
HERE WE GO
-500grams roasted Peanut or groundnut
– 1 pinch of salt( optional)
– 2 teaspoons sugar(optional, but makes it sweeter)
– 2 teaspoons Peanut or vegetable oil(for lighter consistency)
Note: All you really need for making all-natural peanut butter is ONLY peanut (groundnut), but some individuals like it sweeter and of lighter consistency, that’s why I provided the other ingredients.
Simply, leave out the extra ingredients if you like it all-natural.
1. Peel off the skin of the roasted Peanut or groundnut by rubbing in between your palms.
2. Pour the skinless Peanut or groundnut into a strong blender and blend for one minute.
Tip: If you’re using a weak blender, you’ll have to work in small batches.
3. Scrape down the nuts on the sides of the blender and blend again for 2 minutes, continue blending until it goes from crushed Peanut or groundnut, to a fine powder, then to a thick paste and finally to a big peanut butter dough.
Tip: the peanut butter is ready to use at this stage, but if you want it a bit runny and sweet, you can go ahead with the next step.
4. Add the oil, sugar and salt and continue blending to form a smooth runny peanut butter spread.
Pour into a clean container and use as desired or store in the fridge.