Do you know How to make money on YouTube without making Videos?
Let turn thing up, if you have never made money online then you don’t know the PURE MAGIC.
- Do you know that you can start a YouTube channel with your Android phone and make money on YouTube without making videos?
- Do you know that Video will represent 82% of all IP (Internet) traffic in 2021?
- Do you also know that at least 45% of marketers plan to add YouTube to their content strategy?
- Do you know that YouTubers make the highest income online?
I use YouTube to market my million money team and we generated over 60+ downlines earning over $100 in less than 3weeks.
Here is the video, and I didn’t film it my self.
Regardless of the industry, you’re in, If you are not creating videos (on YOUTUBE or other Social media platforms) in 2020….you are well on your way to oblivion…
And you have EVERYTHING you need to start a Youtube channel
YouTube is no longer a new platform; it’s over ten years old!
However, it is seeing tremendous growth.
If it isn’t already a part of your online marketing strategy, it needs to be.
But what type of YouTube videos should you be making?
Types of YouTube Videos Categories
Not sure what type of content will resonate with your audience?
Here are some commonly employed video themes that are used by businesses and brands −
Tutorials − Show your viewers how to perform a task or demonstrate how to use your product.
Customer testimonials − Interview a satisfied customer, or share a user-generated testimonial on your YouTube channel.
Behind-the-scenes videos − Take your viewers on a tour of your office or workspace, or introduce them to your staff or co-workers.
Tips and tricks − Share useful insights that will help your prospects.
Live presentations − Speaking at a conference or tradeshow? Record and share it with your YouTube viewers.
Product launches − Share the release of new products with your YouTube viewers.
Statistics − To establish yourself as an expert in your field, share industry-related statistics, data, and research via a simple slideshow-like video.
FAQs − Compile a list of frequently asked questions and respond to them via video
The key is to find the place where what your brand stands for and what your audience cares about intersect.
In today’s guide, I am going to teach you all this Asap.
- how to start a YouTube channel with your phone.
- How to make money on YouTube without making videos.
- How to create thumbnails for your video
- How to do YouTube SEO
- How to get more viewers and subscribers and lots more.
So without wasting much ado let get started.
How to create a YouTube channel with your smartphone
First of all, let watch and listen to my Friendship Ugonne Anne Okonkwo a Nigerian YouTube star.
She has talked about the in and out on how to start a YouTube channel with a smartphone.
Watch video below
Yea, you should listen to her because she has been in the game for long and has crossed a perfect milestone on youtube.
Meanwhile, here is a step by step guide to creating a YouTube channel with your phone.
- Download the YouTube app on your Android phone.
- Create an account with your Gmail
- Select create channel
- Name your channel and add a description
- Your channel is set
Other Requirements To start a YouTube channel with your Android phone
These FREE TOOLS outlined below are all you will need to create a YouTube channel with your smartphone
- Mobile video Editing apps
- YouTube thumbnails
- A stand
Mobile Video Editing Apps
Try these apps and see which one works best for you. I use Inshot.
- Kine master
- Power Director
- Viva video
Natural light is still the best. Shoot your videos in front of a light source like a window. If you have some money, you can invest in an affordable Ring Light.
These are some of the best apps for making a good thumbnail –
- Thumbnail maker
- Pic Monkey
- Adobe Photoshop.
To shoot a good video, you will need something to keep your recording device stable. A tripod will be ideal but you can use alternative such as:
- Selfie stick
- Mobile holders
- A pile of books
- A box, or a carton.
Everyone is consuming content like crazy right now.
So, there’s no better Time to CREATE CONTENT!.
If you’ve ever thought about starting a YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
NOW is the time.
How to Make Money on YouTube without making videos
You are now welcome to phase two where you will learn how to make money on YouTube without recording videos.
What I mean by this is that you don’t have to do any filming.
Some of you reading this will be like.
Is it possible for me to make money on YouTube without recording any video?
Well, the brutal truth is YES.
Follow me as I show you the way.
- Go-to youtube.com
- Use the search feature to search for any type of video you like. Don’t stop there. Filter your search using “creative commons“.
- Any video you see after applying this filter is free to be re-used without the fear of ban because of copyright.
- Copy your creative commons video link to savefrom.net and download.
- Use any video editor such as kinemaster, filmorago, Adobe premiere, etc to do minor edits.
- Brand the video as yours and Upload the video back to your channel.
- Grow your channel to 1k subscribers and 4k watch hours, and watch it monetized.
- Make money and open another channel.
Ways to make money from YouTube
Now, how can you make money with your YouTube channel?
Before you think of making money from YouTube, you must first grow your subscriber’s and watch time
Meanwhile, I have discussed how you can increase your subscribers and watch time at the end of this article.
Well, you can make money from YouTube in several ways such as.
- Enabling Monetization of your YouTube channel.
- Sell products or merchandise.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Let your audience support your work through “fan funding.”
- Work with brands as an influencer or affiliate.
Enabling Monetization of your YouTube channel
The first revenue stream that is very popular when it comes to making money from YouTube is becoming a YouTube partner by enabling Google ads on your video.
That 5sec to 15-sec ads you seldom see on some YouTube content is a way of monetizing a YouTube channel.
But then, before you can enable this you must have reached a milestone of requirement.
- You must have gotten 1,000 subscribers
- You must have reached 4,000 watch hours over the past year.
How to enable monetization on YouTube
- Sign in to the YouTube account you want to monetize.
- Click the icon for your account in the top right corner.
- Click YouTube Studio.
- In the left menu, select Other Features > Monetization.
- Read and agree to the YouTuber Partner Program terms.
- Create a new AdSense account or connect an existing one to your channel. (You need an AdSense account to get paid.)
- Set your monetization preferences.
- You are one-step away, head back to the dashboard and click the Analytics tab on the left side.
From there, you’ll need to choose Revenue from the tabs at the top, then scroll down to the chart Monthly Estimated Revenue to get an idea of your predicted revenue
Sell products or merchandise.
This aspect of making money with YouTube is very common among e-commerce businesses.
They harness the power of video marketing to generate leads for their products.
Meanwhile, as an individual, you too can do just that.
Have you ever seen a well-customized sales landing page that lacks a video presentation or testimonial?
I guess few or zero, and in most cases, these videos are embedded from YouTube..
You can make money from YouTube as an affiliate marketer by sharing videos review of the products you are promoting.
Often people do prefer visual reviews than written.
Let your audience support your work through “fan funding.”…
This way of monetizing a YouTube channel is common among influencers.
Fans who love your doings can donate as to support or encourage you to do more.
Become a Brand Ambassador
If you can skyrocket your YouTube channel to having thousands of subscribers and watch time.
Brands may reach out to you to sign up for a partnership deal with them.
So it all depends on your energy and consistency as a YouTuber.
How to create thumbnails for your video
Your welcome to the next segment of this article.
So right here we will learn how to create a thumbnail for YouTube Videos.
Thumbnails are so important, they aid the proximity of your YouTube Videos going viral.
Here is what Gabrielle Moses said about thumbnails.
Thumbnails are what grabs your viewers and subscribers attention, if it’s something that jumps out at them, they’re going to click on it .Gabrielle Moses
Be consistent! Make sure all of your thumbnails use the same layout.
How to do YouTube SEO: Rank your YouTube Videos
To grow on YouTube, you need to understand how Youtube SEO works.
This section will teach you how to make YouTube’s search engine work in your favor, how to use your channel stats, and how to use trends to your advantage while remaining unique.
Next, you’ll need to optimize your videos for on-site and Google search.
With these few YouTube SEO tips of mne you are likely to get your video on #1 page on YouTube search result.
- Making use of relevant keywords in your title, tags, and description can help the users find your videos for related searches.
- Google recommends using your keywords first and branding second.
- Use seasons and episodes if relevant.
- Tags are your keywords. Put the most important ones first. Include a call to action in your description and be sure to enable closed captioning (loaded with those keywords).
- When viewers are scrolling through search results, thumbnails can have the biggest impact on clicks.
- Make sure you use captivating, colorful, high-contrast images that work well both in small and large formats.
- The optimal size for your thumbnail image is 1280 x 720 pixels.
How to get more viewers and subscribers on YouTube
Growing on YouTube isn’t just about creating good content and waiting to see your sub count go up.
It’s also not about shamelessly posting your channel link under other people’s videos or asking them to ‘sub4sub’.
I learned from El tiro that doing sub4sub isn’t good in the longterm.
In every category here on YouTube, some people are just starting or have the same following as you, these are the people you want to make relationships with. The biggest thing about networking is to NOT ask for anything in return.El Tiro
This Tips will show you how to promote your videos the right way.
- Monitor your comments and answer people’s questions, even if they’re on older videos of yours.
- Getting a response can be surprising, which can make people subscribe.
- Try to reply to comments even when the person is just saying ‘hello’ or that they like your videos. It’s a great way to get new people to stick around
- Visit channels of YouTubers in your genre who have a similar number of subscribers as you. Then, relax and watch some videos.
- Connect with bloggers to help embed your videos (like I did for Ugonne Anne or you start a blog)
- Try to watch at least 2 minutes of content on every channel you visit.
- Comment thoughtfully on the videos you watch.
- You can leave compliments or constructive criticism, but DO NOT ask for anything.
- No ‘sub4sub’, and no ‘check out my channel too’.
One of the best ways to show you genuinely liked someone’s video is to include the timestamp of your favorite part.
In conclusion, it has never been easy starting, growing a YouTube channel to monetization stage.
But then, single raindrop water continuously that what makes a river.
If you want to make money on YouTube without filming
You have to start somewhere, and I have just given you the best headstart so far.
God no go shame us.