Good day people welcome to another episode recipe on “How you can make a body wash with rice water” for a glowing skin.
What is Rice water? Rice water is the liquid obtained from rice which has been soaked in the water for hours in other to obtaine the water which is milky in colour and has great benefits for the skin and hair.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Items needed :
A bar soap of your choice
1tbsp Vitamin E oil
1/2 cup of Rice
2 cups of Water
1. Soak rice in the water for 24 hours
2. Strain the rice water in a bowl
3. Grate your soap, pour the rice water in the grated soap and stir together to get the thickness of your choice.
4. Add your vitamin E oil and glycerin, stir together, cover and leave for 24hrs.
5. After 24hrs the soap would have melted, now you can pour it in your container.
6. Your soap is ready to be used. If it’s too thick, make it lighter by adding some water to achieve a liquid soap.
It’s very effective for making your skin glow always
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!