- Bananas, coconut milk and honey might sound more like ingredients for a tropical smoothie, but the combination is actually an effective deep hair conditioner. It’s easy to make, will nourish your hair and leave you with soft, smooth and shiny locks.
Bananas are rich in potassium that strengthens hair, minimizes breakage by restoring your hair’s natural elasticity, and facilitates repair of damaged hair. Bananas also moisturize your hair as they contain natural oils and about 75% water.
Strong, moisturized hair also is less prone to frizzing and tangling. In addition, the fruit is packed with vitamin A, B6, C and E, as well as zinc and iron.
With bananas as a base, this homemade
deep hair conditioner also includes:
Coconut milk , which is loaded with antioxidants and fats. It conditions your hair, boosts hair volume, and fortifies your hair with proteins and oils.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Coconut oil , which contains vitamin E and healthy fatty acids that moisturizes your hair, encourages growth, adds shine, and reduces keratin loss. The lauric acid in coconut oil gives it antibacterial and antifungal properties that also prevent
Honey, which is a natural humectant, helps hydrate your hair and lock in moisture. It is also rich in zinc, iron, sulfur, and B vitamins that promote healthy hair growth.
How to make a homemade banana deep hair conditioner
LEARN HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN HAIR GROWER OIL
HERE WE GO
Things you will need:
• A banana
• Coconut milk
• Coconut oil
• A blender
• A bowl
• A tablestablespoon
1. Cut a banana into pieces and place them in a bowl.
2. Add two tablespoons of coconut milk.
3. Add one tablespoon of coconut oil. You may add another tablespoon of oil if you are prone to dry, frizzy hair.
4. Mix in two tablespoons of honey.
5. Transfer the contents into a blender and blend for 45 to 60 seconds until the mixture is smooth and there are no banana chunks.
How to Use