HOW TO MAKE A SOYA BEAN MILK – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
What is a soya bean?
Soya bean milk or soya bean milk is a plant-based drink produced by soaking and grinding soybeans, boiling the mixture, and filtering out remaining particulates. It is a stable emulsion of oil, water, and protein.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
|% Daily Value*|
Alittle history of soya bean
Soya bean was first noted in the 3rd century BC, soy “wine” in the 4th century, and a tofu broth (doufujiang) c. 1365 amid the collapse of the Mongol Yuan. As doujiang, this drink remains a common watery form of soya milk in China, usually prepared from fresh soybeans.
Now let’s go straight to business
4 cups of soya beans
1 1/2 milk cups of sugar
1 sachet of pineapple flavor
4 caps of vanilla essence
1. Wash the soya beans and soak in cold water
2. Then remove the skin, soak the soya beans again in a hot water for over 2-3 hours, then grind into a container.
3. And mix 2 cups of water with milk and pour on the soya beans, then mix.
4. Use clean clothes to sieve it very well.
5. Put the grinded soya beans in a clean pot and boil for some minutes, during boiling remove foam from the top and drop it from heat.
6. Add 1 1/2 cups of sugar,4 caps of vanilla essence,2 sachet of pineapple flavor, leave it to cool.
7. Put in a bottle and seal, keep it in fridge to chill for better drink.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.