Lip Gloss Is cosmetic ointment applied on the lips to achieve a glossy looks or a glossy finish, sometimes lips gloss comes with subtle colour, but most lip gloss ointment just makes your lips glow, looks rosy and kissable lol.
2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 Tablespoon cocoa Butter
2 Teaspoon pepper mint oil
2 Tablespoon Grated Beeswax
10 drops Avocado Oil
Few drops of Vitamin E oil
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
• Mix and Melt coconut oil,(if its in solid form) cocoa butter and beeswax using a double boiler method.
• Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly
• Stir in the avocado oil and vitamin E oil and pepper mint oil according to the measurement stated above.
• Pour balm into a clean sterilized container,
seal once mixture has cooled and solidified
WHAT IF I WANT TO ADD COLOUR TO MY LIP GLOSS?
I know some of you will Cherish to add colorant to your lips gloss, so I’ll tell you how you can simply do that.
• Get some of the powder from your eye-shadow according to the colour of your choice.
• Add it to your Lip gloss balm.
Note: This should be done before the lip balm cools down.
If you have any questions so far, drop it down the comment section as we’ll give you a reply with immediate effect.
◊Become an Expert Cryptocurrency Trader and Investor With My Winning Master plan and strategies. Get a 1-7 days Course Live on Zoom with complete mentorship and first hand signals With 30% Off Original Price For Just 100 Slots--CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE