HOW TO MAKE A DIY NATURAL DEEP MOISTURIZING BODY LOTION FOR BOTH DRY AND OILY SKIN TYPE – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
Moisturizing our skin is very essential. Infact it’s the most important skincare routine, because a hydrated skin is a healthy skin. In this very article I’m going to state the importance of moisturizing the skin as well as how to make a DIY natural deep moisturizing body lotion for both dry and oily skin type.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Having a dry skin can be very discomforting. Especially if you have a dry skin type. Although some environmental factors such as harsh weather can also cause the skin to get dehydrated. But it’s important to know that, moisturizing the skin isn’t meant for dry skin individuals alone. It’s meant for everyone.
Both individuals with dry and oily skintone needs to moisturize to keep their skin well hydrated. Your skin will thank you for it.
But, there are special recommendation of moisturizing when it comes to skin types.
For example: an individual with a dry skin type should use a oil based moisturizer, while an individual with oily skin should use a water based moisturizer (oil free).
So for the sake of this article, I’m going to teach you guys how to make a DIY natural deep moisturizing body lotion for both dry and oily skin type. But before we move to how to make these two versions of deep moisturizing body lotion. Let’s look at the Importance of moisturizing our skin.
IMPORTANCE OF SKIN MOISTURIZING
- A suitable moisturizer can help prevent and treat dry skin.
- It can protect sensitive skin, improve skin tone and texture, and mask imperfections.
- As moisturizers hold water in the outermost layer of skin, they also act as a temporary barrier for your skin.
- It also protects the outer layer of the skin from harmful effects of sun, wind and other environmental factors.
- Moisturizing is very essential toward supplying your skin all the natural oils and nutrients that it needs in order to slow the effects of aging and minimize fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- Regular moisturizing prolongs your youthful appearance by slowing down aging process
- Without much ado, let’s move to how to make a DIY deep moisturizing body lotion for both dry and oily skin.
DIY Deep Moisturizing Lotion For Dry Skin. (Oil Based)
For individuals with dry skin. You are recommended to us an oil based moisturizer for long lasting deep hydrating and keeping your skin supple and soft.
- 1½ Tablepoon Sheabutter or mango butter
- 4 Tablepoon almond oil
- 3 Tablepoon coconut oil
- 2 Teaspoon castor oil
- 2 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 10 drops of tree tea oil (optional)
Mix all the above mentioned ingredients together, in a mixing bowl. Give it a thorough whipping to properly blend together. (A good stir will give the mixture a rich fluffy texture, looking like a lotion).
You can use an electric blender (if you have) to stir the mixure into a fluffy texture
Pour the mixture in a preferred bottle or container of your choice.
You can increase the amount of ingredients if you want to produce in large quantity. To learn how to make other versions of DIY deep skin moisturizers suitable for oily skin. You can read how to make varieties of whipped body butter.
DIY Deep Moisturizing Lotion For Oily Skin. (Water based/Oil Free)
Individuals with oily skin are advised to use water based or oil free moisturizer. This is because putting oil based moisturizer may trigger breakouts due to excessive production of serum.
- 1½ cup base cream (Oil Free)
- 7 Tablepoon aloe vera gel (Cosmetic grade)
- 5 Tablepoon glycerin
- 3 Teaspoon Hyaluronic.
- 3 Tablepoon rose water.
Step 1: Get a clean mixing bowl. Pour in your base cream.
Step 2: Add aleo vera gel to the mixture
Step 3: Add glycerin, while you give the mixure a stir
Step 4: Then add hyaluronic and rose water.
Step 5: Give the mixture a thorough stir to ensure all the ingredients blend or mix properly.
Step 6: Transfer the mixture to your preferred bottle or container.
Apply the DIY deep moisturizing lotion on a moist skin after shower.
◊SPONSORED ADS♦◊Grab Mitrobe Network Crypto Investment Formular for Only $30 --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #7000 Only))- CLICK HERE