HOW TO MAKE A COW/GOAT MEAT PEPPER SOUP – ZIGIHOW.COM.NG
Cow/Goat meat peper soup is a very delicious delicacy which an individual can ever consume, if you have not tasted cow/Goat meat pepper soup then you’re really missing alot, I think you should give it a try, then if you prefer to make it your self in your kitchen then be my guest,
I will be tutoring you guys on how to make the cow meat papper soup its not that hard
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- kg of assorted meat (goat or cow)
- Scent leaves (a handful)
- 3 seasoning cubes
- 2 Spoons of ground crayfish (optional)
- Half cup of onions
- Salt and Enough pepper to taste
- 1 or 2 Sachet beef seasoning(depending on the quantity of the paper soup you want to make)
- Uziza/Basil leaves (note: uziza is used to add an additional peperish flavour to the soup its optional you can use more pepper if you like)
Step 1 First, Clean and season the meat pieces with chopped onions, seasoning cubes and salt to taste.
Step 2 Leave the meat to simmer in its own juice for 5 minutes, then add a little water and cook for 30 minutes on medium heat.
Step 3 After 30 minutes, add enough water to cover the meat( depending on how much ”soup” you want ). Taste for salt, and if need be, add extra salt and the remaining seasoning cube.
Step 4 Then add the ground pepper soup spices, ground crayfish, pepper and the chopped uziza/basil leaves; mix thoroughly and cook for 5 minutes or until the Goat meat is tender or well cooked.
Now you have a delicious Cow/Goat Meat Pepper Soup .
Serve hot and enjoy.