Sometimes our phones can be pretty annoying, always slowing down in performance, speed or not installing apps from Google play store. Whichever the reason for wanting to format your Nokia phone, we have you covered. In this post, we will be sharing a quick tutorial on how to format Nokia Android phone.
Nokia is a very popular brand when it comes to phones, they have been in the game since the beginning of cell phones. At some point in time, virtually everyone had a Nokia device because it comes with some really good features.
Initially, Nokia continued producing smartphones operating on Windows operating systems, let’s just say things weren’t working out the way they projected. This caused the beans to make a huge shift towards manufacturing phone timing on Android Operating System.
Nokia smartphones are now ranked amongst the top 10 smartphones in the world because of the awesome features installed on each of their devices. One of the major selling points of Nokia phones is their cameras. They began the trend of installing multiple cameras in the rear of the device.
How To Format Nokia Android Phone
Formatting a Nokia Android phone is fairly straightforward as you will notice in a moment. We will share two unique methods on how to format Nokia Android phones easily in 2020, anyone can follow along with this simple tutorial. Here is How to Insert Sim Card in Tecno Spark 4 Android Phone.
The first method invoices hard resetting the Nokia Android phone. This can seem very technical and overwhelming at first, but trust me it gets easier once you’ve done it by yourself. Whereas the second method involves a simple factory reset. This option comes preinstalled in virtually all phones regardless of your operating system.
Importance Things to note before Formatting your Phone
Formatting your phone using hard reset will completely erase all the data, settings and content on your smartphone, returning it to the original factory settings. It is recommended that you backup your phone before a hard reset.
In order To reset your Nokia smartphone and erase all its content, first make sure your phone is connected to a power source. It is advised that your battery is at least 50% charged when you perform a hard reset, so as to avoid system failure or your phone crashing in the reset process. With that in mind, we will go over our chosen methods on how to format Nokia Android phones.
ALSO CHECK OUT:How to Extract Media Contents Contained Within Android Apk App File
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Method One (Hard Reset)
- The first step is to hold down the Power key in order to switch off the Nokia Android phone.
- Next, use the Micro USB Cable to plug in the phone to the charger.
- Then long-press the Volume Up + Power key for a short while.
- Release both keys as soon as the Recovery Mode screen pops up.
- Next, choose “wipe data/factory reset”. NB: Use the Volume buttons to navigate and push the Power button to confirm.Factory
- Select “Yes–delete all user data”. Use the Volume Down button to scroll down and the Power button to select it.
- Now the smartphone is erasing all personal data, customized settings, and installed apps.
- In order to restart the phone select the “reboot system now”.
- Wait until the Nokia Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congrats The hard reset is done! And your device is now ready to be used as a new device.
Method Two (Factory Reset)
- The first step is to hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds in order to switch on your Nokia Android phone.
- Then from the list of all apps and choose Settings.
- Scroll down to Advanced settings and click on it.
- In the next step tap Backup & Reset.
- From the following menu, select Factory data reset.
- The final step is to choose the Reset phone option, and confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time. Then wait for your device to reboot.
- Congrats Your device is formatted and ready to use. It will start off as a new device with every default settings and permissions in place.
In this post, we have shared three easy methods on how to format Nokia Android phones. All of these methods do not require rooting your device or connecting to a laptop and using a network tool. It can be done from within the device and takes a little less than 10 minutes. The fun part about this is that you can apply this method on almost all Android devices to format that phone, which will make you a phone engineer, you can as well offer this service professionally and start earning some side money helping people to solve their problems.* ADS**
**Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))-CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE