Are you looking for ways on How to Format Huawei P9 Lite? Most people decide to format their phones for many reasons which can include freeing up space, or you just got a fairly used device and you want to make it seem new by starting the Operating System or your phone is beginning to store down and you want to increase the speed.
Whatever your reasons are for wanting to format your Huawei P9 Lite Android device, I have you covered as I will be sharing how to format Huawei P9 Lite.
Huawei smartphones run on Android Operating systems, and like most devices there comes a time where your storage is almost filled up, which will, in turn, affect the performance and speed of the phone.
Huawei P9 Lite is the smaller version of the Huawei P9 Anand like most lite devices, comes with smaller features, and will perform less than its predecessor. In this post, we will be sharing tips on how to format Huawei P9 Lite.
Meanwhile, let us look at a quick review of the key features of the Huawei P9 Lite Android device. The device is a mid-range device that was launched in 2016. Although, back then it was regarded as a high-end device.
Huawei P9 Lite Key Specifications
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Processor type: Quadcore ARM Cortex-A53. 2.0GHz and ARM Cortex-A53 Quad-core 1.7GHz (Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 650)
- GPU: Mali T830MP2
- Memory: 2GB RAM or 3GB RAM
- Colors: Black, White, Gold
- Dimension: 146.8 x 72.6 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 147 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 5.2-inch Touch Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (424 ppi)
- Back Camera: 13MP Camera, HD Video 1080p @30fps
- Back Camera Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, Panorama, HDR
- Selfie Camera: 8MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 16GB
- Battery: 3000mAh
How To Format Huawei P9 Lite
There are numerous ways to format Huawei P9 Lite, but in this post, we will share the two most easy methods that don’t require rooting or using network tools or even hurting an expert. Anyone can follow along with this simple tutorial.
The first method invoices hard resetting the phone. This can seem very technical and overwhelming at first, but trust me it gets easier once you’ve done it by yourself. Whereas the second method involves a simple factory reset. This option comes preinstalled in virtually all phones regardless of your operating system.
The location of the settings, however, differs for different devices. This post is specific to how to format Huawei P9 Lite devices. So the settings will be related to the Huawei P9 Lite default settings. With that in mind, let’s get started with the first method.
Method One (Hard Reset)
- Firstly you need to turn off the HUAWEI P9 Lite by using the Power key.
- Once done, proceed by long-pressing the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds.
- Release both keys as soon as you see the Huawei logo on the screen.
- By using the Volume buttons select “wipe data/factory reset”. Confirm that with the Power button.
- Next is to click on “wipe data/factory reset” again and accept it with the Power key.
- Now you need to accept the option to “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
- The resetting completes as soon as the HUAWEI Welcome Panel shows up.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation
Method Two (Factory Reset)
- The first step is to hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds in order to switch on the HUAWEI P9 Lite.
- Then from the list of all apps and choose Settings.
- Scroll down to Advanced settings and choose it. Master Reset HUAWEI P9 Lite
- In the next step tap Backup & Reset.
- From the following menu, select Factory data reset.
- The final step is to choose the Reset phone option, and confirm the whole operation tapping Reset phone one more time. Then wait for your device to reboot.
- Great! Your device is formatted and ready to use
In this post, we have shared two easy methods on how to format Huawei P9 Lite. Both these methods do not require rooting your device or connecting to a laptop and using a network tool. It can be done from within the device and takes little less than 10 minutes.
The fun part about this is that you can apply this method on almost all Android devices to format that phone, which will make you a phone engineer, you can as well offer this service professionally and start earning some side money helping people to solve their problems.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
◊SPONSORED ADS♦◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE