Welcome to mitrobenetwork, In today’s guide, I will be showing you everything you need to know on How To Create UAE PayPal Account In Nigeria. If this is what you’re searching for, then lets get started.
It’s no longer news that PayPal imposes a number of stringent restrictions on Nigerian users. These restrictions, no matter how strict they appear, hardly bother some Nigerians who have successfully found pretty ways of circumventing PayPal glitches.
Needless to say, there are a pretty number of ways by which one can evade the customary restrictions on Nigerian PayPal accounts and excitingly, one of such ways is using a UAE PayPal account.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
As you read this article further, you’ll find out how to create a UAE PayPal account in Nigeria and verify the account without any hassle. Advantageously, a UAE PayPal account is quite synonymous with the common South African PayPal as there’s no need for a VPN to gain access into it.
Steps for Creating a Verified UAE PayPal Account
- Launch any reliable browser on your smartphone and visit the link paypal.com/ae
- After landing on the homepage of PayPal, navigate to the Sign Up button and click it
- Subsequently, you’ll have to choose Business Account and hit the continue button
- Following that, switch from your current country of location to UAE
- Provide your email address as required –Ensure you’re providing an email address not previously registered with another PayPal account
- Subsequently, input your information in the appropriate fields. Do well to follow the instructions here:
- Input your phone number and ensure the country code has been changed from that of Nigeria. Also, do not add the first 0 while inputting your Nigerian number. Instead of 07034567***, you should simply input 7034567***
- Subsequently, present your postal code as 18004
- For the field titled additional information, type Abu Hail, and for City, type Abu
- As regards providing information on your business, simply select Individual/Sole Proprietorship. Endeavour to do this even if you seem not to have any formal business you’re running. And for the categories under business, do well to choose any category that is related to your (current) business or any business you have in mind. With that done, hit the Continue button to proceed
- The next page requires you to provide a formal means of identification. You can select any of Passport, National ID and Driver’s License. Normally, you should have at least one of these means of identification but if you don’t have any, it’s recommended that you obtain a pseudo ID from Google so that you can proceed with your PayPal account creation
- Subsequently, input your actual date of birth in the required field
- At this point, you’ll have succeeded in creating a UAE PayPal account provided that you complied with all the preceding instructions
- Lastly, you’ll have to explore the inbox of the email you provided earlier in order to verify the newly created UAE PayPal account. You should enter the link sent into the inbox
Linking Your Debit Card(s) to Your UAE PayPal Account
You’ll have to connect your naira or dollar debit card(s) to the newly created UAE PayPal account for certain transactional purposes. So, follow the instructions below to do that:
- Sign in to your UAE PayPal account –Note that for you to be able to link your naira/dollar debit card to the UAE PayPal account, you should have a minimum of $2 in your domiciliary account or (approximately) #800 in the debit card
- After successfully signing in to your UAE PayPal account, flick the pointer to the right-hand side of your dashboard and let it suspend on the spanner-like icon
- Click Account Setting or Confirm your account, depending on what you see
- Doing the above will prompt a drop-down menu from which you should select the option money, banks and cards
- Subsequently, click Link a credit card
- Input the 16-digit number on your card
- Specify the card type in the required field
- Input the card’s expiry date in the subsequent field
- Input your CVV (alternatively CSC) number which is a 3-digit number you’ll find on the rear of your card
- Enter your billing address (provided it doesn’t appear automatically)
- Lastly, click the Link Card button to complete the card linking process –Note that PayPal will deduct a sum of #381 from the card you’re linking. However, you’ll not have to bother about this as the deducted sum will be refunded in 24 hours.
Having a UAE PayPal account is unarguably one of the surest ways you can edge past the restrictions associated with a Nigerian PayPal account.__________________________________________________________________________ >COPYRIGHT WARNING!!
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.