Here is How to Create Perfect Money Account in Nigeria
Creating a perfect money account can never be this easier than it looks today. Gone are those days where access to internet had always been a barrier, but in today’s digital society, everything is completely simplified for even the novice.
Perfect Money, which can also be referred to as “PM”, is an electronic payment system that facilitates non-cash payment transactions on the Internet.
It was established in 2007. And on Legal Basis, the registration took place in Panama.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Perfect Money (PM) was created for the purpose of handling online transactions like payment of goods and services, shopping, cryptocurrency trades and much more.
And on this page, I will provide you with all the necessary steps involve to open a perfect money account in Nigeria as well as the Pros and Cons that comes with getting a Perfect Money Account in Nigeria.
Additionally, you’ll also find out how to create a Perfect Money Account (by simply registering with Perfect Money) and the easy steps for funding your Perfect Money account as well as withdrawing funds from it.
Steps on How to Open Perfect Money Account
- Click the link here to visit the registration page of Perfect Money
- On this page, you’ll find a registration form into which you should fill necessary details
- Subsequently, “agree” to the terms of service stipulated by Perfect Money
- Complete the registration process by tapping the Sign Up button
Funding Your Perfect Money Account
Funding your Perfect Money account is important as it guarantees you the possibility of using Perfect Money to perform online transactions. As regards funding your Perfect Money account, you’re at liberty of choosing from a number of funding methods provided by Perfect Money Certified Partners. These funding methods are:
- Wire transfer
- Visa/MasterCard debit/credit cards
- Western Union/Money Gram
- Other E-currencies
Alternatively, you can use the available direct funding method in loading funds into your Perfect Money account. To use this method, sign into your Perfect Money account and follow the instructions below:
- Tap the option Deposits
- Select Instant Bank Transfer
- Then, Certified Exchange Partners
- Direct Deposit (for Austrian, Swiss, Belgian and German account holders)
- Cash Terminals (for Ukraine and Russia)
Withdrawing from Your Perfect Money Account
Just as Perfect Money guarantees you the ease of making deposits so does it allow you to easily withdraw funds. If you’ve got some fund in your Perfect Money wallet and would like to change it into real money, rest assured that you can do this through Bank Transfer. Put simply, this means you’ll have to withdraw the Perfect Money fund into your local bank account. So, follow the steps below to convert your Perfect Money fund into real money:
- Log in to your Perfect Money account and explore the Withdrawal section
- Under this section, click the bank transfer option
- Input the necessary details for the withdrawal
- You’ll be subsequently presented with a withdrawal order (provided you input the appropriate details) –Note that while $100 is the lowest amount you can withdraw through bank transfer, you’ll likely have to wait for 3-5 working days before receiving the fund. Although Perfect Money’s fund release is done within 24 hours from the moment a withdrawal order is generated, you’ll have to wait for the said number of days before getting your fund
Verifying Your Perfect Money Account
You may decide not to verify your Perfect Money account but factually, verifying your account guarantees you access to Perfect Money’s advanced benefits. Notably, account verification is intended to help create a considerable amount of trust with other users of Perfect Money. Most importantly, you’ll have to pass three validation tests (namely Address Validation, Phone Validation and Name Validation) before you can have a verified Perfect Money account.
Pros of Perfect Money
Just as earlier mentioned, Perfect Money was created to help meet the needs of performing online transactions and payments, to different Countries around the World.
And some of its benefits include;
- It helps Users to pay for goods and services on the Internet, and the payment system interface is easy to navigate.
- There is easy transfer of funds, between Perfect Money Users.
- Helps in the easy purchase of Gold, Cryptocurrencies, Dollars, and much more.
- As a Perfect Money User, you can easily issue and receive Loans within the system.
- You can also receive additional funds, from participating in a partnership program.
- Perfect Money can boast of access to twenty-two (22) Languages.
- For a verified account, the fee for internal transfer of funds is just 0.5%.
Before we outline that Cons of Perfect Money, I would want to talk about the types of Perfect Money Accounts that you can access.
Types of Perfect Money Account
These are the types of Accounts that are available in the Perfect Money System;
- EUR PM Units (equivalent to Euro)
- GOLD PM Units (equivalent to the precious metal, expressed in troy ounces)
- USD PM Units (equivalent to the United States dollar)
Now, let us proceed to the Cons of Perfect Money (PM).
Cons of Perfect Money
Just as earlier mentioned, there are some Cons that come with the Perfect Money System as well.
- The Perfect Money Payment System is irreversible. Such that when Users make erroneous payments, it cannot be reversed or rectified. And in a situation where a User was defrauded, a refund would not be possible.
- If as a User, you happen to forget your Perfect Money Login Password, you would be charged a high amount, just to retrieve it.
- There are also limited choice of currencies, on the Perfect Money (PM) System.
- Paypal is likely to freeze your Account, if they notice any kind of exchange with Perfect Money. In other words, the system is yet to gain full trust, from other online payment platforms around the world.
These are the Pros and Cons of the Perfect Money (PM) System.
And if Perfect Money meets your needs, then you can visit Perfectmoney.com, to create your account and get started.
You can also reach us via the comment section for further assistance.
We hope you have found this article useful for creating a Perfect Money account or funding the account. As you may wish to open a Perfect Money account for certain online transactions, do well to verify the account so that you can enjoy unrestricted access.
◊SPONSORED ADS♦◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE