If you hold accounts with several Nigerian banks including Zenith Bank, it’s very possible that you can’t reel out your Zenith Bank account number from memory.
Whether you have forgotten your Zenith Bank account number or never had it in memory initially, you can easily retrieve the account number in any of three ways.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Helpfully, this post will show you how to check your Zenith Bank account number with your mobile phone.
How to Retrieve Your Zenith Bank Account Number via a USSD Code
This is the fastest way you can fetch your Zenith Bank account number. All you need in this regard is dialing the USSD code from the SIM card linked to your account number. This is the SIM card with which you receive credit/debit alerts from Zenith Bank.
To fetch your Zenith Bank account number via USSD, simply dial *966#. Subsequently, you’ll find the instructions for retrieving your Zenith Bank account number. You’ll then receive a text message with your account number. The message will land on your phone in a matter of seconds.
For the preceding retrieval method to work however, you must have signed up for Zenith Bank’s Easy banking service. If otherwise, you should sign up for the service by complying with the instructions below:
- Dial the code *966# on you mobile phone. Ensure you’re using the SIM card linked to your Zenith Bank account
- From the menu that emerges, select 2 “Register”
- To complete this registration, you should provide the final 4 digits of your ATM (debit) card number. Also, you’ll have to provide the 4-digit PIN required for mobile transactions
- Your registration is complete provided that you’ve duly followed the preceding instructions
- To now retrieve your account number, dial the code *966*00# and provide your 4-digit mobile banking PIN
- You’ll receive a text message with your account balance as well as your account number
How to Retrieve Your Account Number via Zenith Bank Social Media
Like some other banks, Zenith Bank maintains social media pages through which customers can connect with the bank. You can fetch your Zenith Bank account number via social media by complying with the instructions below:
- Go to the Twitter or Facebook Page of Zenith Bank
- Make a request for your Zenith Bank account number while on the page
- Zenith Bank will reply you with a direction asking you to supply some essential details: full name, mobile number, next of kin, residential address, name of Zenith Bank branch at which you created the account
Note that the information you’re supplying up there must correspond to what you provided at the point of your initial account creation with Zenith Bank. Once you’ve done as expected, you’re certain to receive your Zenith Bank account number either as a direct Twitter/Facebook message or as a message on the social media page.
Checking Your Zenith Bank Account Number via Mobile App
This is another easy method for retrieving your Zenith Bank account number. However, the associated drawback is that it tends to work only for smartphone users. To fetch your account number via this method, all you need is downloading Zenith Bank’s mobile app. Within your account dashboard in the app, you’ll find the tab for retrieving your account number.
We hope this post has successfully walked you through an easy way of retrieving your Zenith Bank account number.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.