GEEP Stands for Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programs. A program established by the federal government of Nigeria to help SME( small and medium enterprises) businesses solve the problem of capital.
Geep was established in 2015 under the President Buhari administration and has since it’s established to help thousands of Nigeria as it serves as a source of fortune.
The Aim of Geep is to help establish some businesses, businesses that serve as the bedrock of the Nigerian economy.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
It runs on a zero interest rate but as an applicant for the loan, you must have your business already established and registered.
Entities Eligible for GEEP loan
3. market men and market women
4.Graduate and undergraduate.
One of the beautiful things about the Geep loan is that it doesn’t require its applicants to have any formal education.
GEEP loan Requirements
- As An Intended applicant, you must be a citizen of Nigeria preferably by birth.
The applicant must have an already established business.
Applicants must have a means of identification either a voter’s card or national identity card.
The applicant must have the means of repayment
GEEP loan Scheme
There are various programs to which Geep offers, which I would love you to know about.
1. FARMERS MONEY: The loan program is majorly for farmers or anyone into the agro-allied business. for example Animal husbandry, fish farming, etc.
2. MARKET MONEY: if you are into marketing of goods and you are in need of a loan then market money is the Geep program for you.
Your business must have been duly registered and certified with the co-operate Affairs commission ( CAC ).
3. TRADERS MONEY: This program is majorly for small enterprises like barbing salons, tailoring businesses, etc. The loan for this program is aimed at the expansion of the business.
4. N-POWER LOAN PROGRAM: I personally regard this as the best because it opens up loan opportunities to n-power staff, especially those that are about leaving the program, the loan helps them in Starr any business of their choice as long as it falls under the small-medium enterprise.
Steps to Apply for GEEP loan
There is various weblink assigned to the various loan program:
- To Apply for the N-power loan program
go to “www.npower.gov.ng”.
To Apply for the traders, farmers and market program
go to “www.tradeemoni.com.ng”.
GEEP contract and Repayment Plan
In government enterprise and employee program (GEEP), you can ask for a loan amount as little as #10,000 and as high as #300,000.
N/B: the more you repay your loan at the appropriate time, the more you gain leverage to ask for a higher loan amount until you reach the highest level which is #300,000.
For example, if you Ask for a loan amount of #50,000 and you pay at the due date, you would be permitted to ask for a higher loan ranging from #60,000 and above.
◊SPONSORED ♦◊ On February 25, 2021, Mitrobe network will be hosting a special training session on Cryptocurrency, Crypto Trading Basics with Binance and how to profit massively from market volatility. Also, how to master pair to pair (P2P) trading ,withdraw and deposit monies to your bank account without hitches. --CLICK HERE TO JOIN US
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE