How do I Login to my Payoneer Account? – How to create a Payoneer Account.
Follow the steps below to login into your Payoneer account.
- On your preferred browser, type in www.payoneer.com and hit the enter button
- Click on sign in
- Fill in your Email and password correctly
- Most times, a verification code will be sent to your phone number, type in the code and click login
- You would be logged into your account.
If you are into making money online, you would have properly come across PayPal and Payoneer which are mediums in which you can receive your payments from any online work/platform such as freelancing (Fiverr, etc) or affiliate marketing (Clickbank, etc ).
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
But then PayPal is kind of complicated and country selective which makes it difficult for Nigeria and some other countries to use the platform because they are limitations added to some countries ‘ Paypal account.
Like that of Nigeria, if you create a Paypal account from Nigeria, you can only send money but cannot receive and withdraw your money from your account which is not an interesting thing.
However, there is a way you can create a Paypal account that can send and receive money in Nigeria, follow this link to read also it.
However, to avoid all the stress that is involved in creating a Paypal account in Nigeria, you can just go with Payoneer which accepts all countries.
Payoneer is a very good alternative to Paypal especially in countries where PayPal is not supported like Nigeria etc.
With Payoneer, after creating an account, you will be given a virtual US bank account number which you can use to receive money anywhere across the world and then withdraw the money to your local bank account.
In this article, we will be guiding you through step by step on how to create a Payoneer account and how to login into your Payoneer account.
We will also mention the pros and cons of creating a Payoneer account.
What is Payoneer
Payoneer is an international payment gateway that will offer you a virtual US account which you can use to receive payments anywhere across the world and you can also withdraw your money directly to your local bank account.
Before we go into how to create a Payoneer account, let us look at the pros and cons.
Pro of a Payoneer account
- You would get a US account for free
- It accepts all countries
- Can withdraw your funds directly to your local bank account.
Cons of a Payoneer account
- You cannot receive money from an individual, only from businesses
- Withdrawal takes between 2-5 days before it gets to your account.
How to Create a Payoneer account
Follow the steps below to create your Payoneer account and start receiving payments with your US Account number.
- Click on this link to sign up and get a $25 bonus.
- Click on the button that says Sign Up and Win $25.
- Fill in your information correctly and carefully.
- On the next page, fill in your contact information.
- Choose a username and password.
- On the next page, provide your banking information to which you would be withdrawing your funds.
- Accept the term and condition and click on sign up now
- A confirmation mail will be sent to you.
You have finally created your Payoneer account, now you can log in to your account to see your account information.
In a more detailed manner, you can also create Payoneer account alternatively by following this 2 lovely steps below;
There are two easy and effective methods of opening a Payoneer account in Nigeria.
To create a Payoneer account using the direct way, you must follow the steps below
- Launch the official website of Payoneer by typing payoneer.com into your URL browser
- Click or tap on signup
- Enter your full name, email address and date of birth in the form displayed and click or tap next
- Enter your contact details including your home address, telephone number, mobile number and click or tap next
- Enter your security details by typing in your security question, password and a means of identification (national ID number) and click next
- Enter your local bank details and click submit to complete your account sign up process
- Log in to your email address and check for a link asking you to confirm your Payoneer account. Once you click the link, you will be redirected back to Payoneer’s official website
- You will be asked to choose an additional two security questions then Click Submit
- Request for a prepaid master card and Payoneer will run a credit check to determine if you qualify for use the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. This will take up to two working days
- Once approved, you will soon receive an email update that your account has been fully unlocked. You should receive your Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard soon
- Once you receive your Prepaid MasterCard you can start making payments. Once approved, you can begin to send and request for payments through Payoneer.
You can also open a Payoneer account indirectly from the marketplaces that deal with Payoneer.
How To Send Money With Payoneer Account In Nigeria
To send money or funds with your Payoneer account you should follow the steps below
- Log in to your Payoneer account
- Click or tap on the Pay tab to display a list of services available to your Payoneer account
- Among the options in ‘’Make a Payment ” click or tap on it
- Enter the Payoneer email address of the person you are sending money or funds to
- Enter the amount you want to transfer, the type of transfer you’re making and the currency involved
- Click on the Make a Payment button to complete your transaction.
Finally, we have reached the end of this guide, if you love our blog, do well to subscribe to it or even bookmark it so you can stay updated once we post new articles.
◊SPONSORED ♦◊On April 5th, 2021, Mitrobe network will be hosting a special training session on understanding cryptocurrency, crypto trading basics with binance and how to profit and make at least $100 daily from market volatility. Also, how to master pair to pair (P2P) trading ,withdraw and deposit monies to your bank account without hitches. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE