If you want to create an album and block it, you should know that you have to download different tools that are capable of protecting your photos such as Dropbox or even the same iCloud app.
However, if you do not want to access an app but want to have your photos at hand but locked, then what I recommend is that you simply go to the block of notes and from there proceed to save your photos in a file that you can protect individually, you achieve this as follows:
- Enter the “Gallery” of your iPhone device.
- Then you have to access an image of the album you want to protect.
- As you will see when it opens, you have to press the “Share” icon shown below on the left.
- When the options menu appears, you must choose the “Add to notes” alternative.
- Then you will be taken to this tool and you will be presented with the alternative that you put a name, you set it and press up on the right where it says “Save. “
- Then access the album you created in your block of notes so that later you click on the lower central option that has the “+” icon.
- Now you must add the rest of the images you want to protect.
- Once you are all inside the album, you must click on the upper right corner of the “Share” button and when the panel appears at the bottom you must click on “Lock note” .
- Before this you will be asked for your password confirmation, just put it in and that’s it.
You should know that sometimes this button will not appear, in these cases what you should do is simply go to “Settings ”, then go down and enter the “Notes” tab , once there proceed to access the alternative of “Password ” And activate it, in this way you can already put an encryption to your album.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.