It can be a very frustrating thing when you run out of recharge credit on your phone and you need to make important calls that can take you from where you are further to where you want to be.
Especially in a case of emergency, when this happen, you are left with only two options, which is either to send a call me back or to borrow credit on your phone.Image Source: zoto.com.ng
Sending a call me back can in no way guarantee that you will get the help you needed in realtime, this is 2021 and who still sends or take note call me, I can’t even remember when last I see one on my mobile, maybe 2015, so the next best available and more reliable option for you is to borrow credit or Airtime.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
All four major telecommunication in Nigeria namely Airtel, Glo, MTN, and 9mobile has made it possible for subscribers to borrow airtime on their mobile in times of emergency.
Sometimes it is not an emergency, you are just in a place where you can’t get to buy a recharge voucher for your mobile, whatever the case may be, you can opt to borrow some credit on your phone.
How to Borrow Airtime/Credit on Glo, MTN, Airtel and 9mobile
So, in the next few lines below, I will show you how you can go about borrowing Airtime/credit on your line across all the major networks.
Before I proceed, it is important to say that not everyone will be eligible to get credit from these telcos and it may be to one or more of these reasons:
- You have borrowed some credit in the past and refuse to pay back or recharge your line, so the system sees you as a defaulter
- You are still a JJC- Jolly Just Come, which means that if you just got your mobile phone number you may not be eligible to borrow credit, so we recommend continuing using your mobile number more frequently so you can be eligible to borrow credit in the future.
- You have borrowed not credit now, but data and refuse to pay back your arrears on internet data borrowed
- You always delay your payback, usually, you pay back after months, it can affect you getting borrowed credit at a later time.
- Could it be a network problem, you never can tell? Just retry if you are sure!
So if you are sure all of this things above do not apply to you, here is how to borrow credit from all telecommunication networks in Nigeria.
How to Borrow Airtime/Credit on Airtel 2021
To borrow airtime on your AIRTEL line, open up your mobile device and dial 500amount#, just like other networks below, then follow the onscreen instruction, getting credit from Airtel is based on how well you do recharge, the system has a way of checking your creditworthiness, by seeing how well you recharge your line, how much spent on calls and data weekly, and how long you have been on the network, this will be used to determine if you will get credit or not.
How to Borrow Airtime/Credit on Glo in 2021
For Globacom subscribers
- Use the dialer app on your phone and dial *777#
- On the list of option 1 to 10 shown on the next screen, pick option 9 which says ‘borrow credit or data’
- You will be shown the amount you are eligible to borrow, pick the amount from the menu and you will immediately be credited, have it at heart that you will need to pay interest on your borrowed credit and if you, if you have an outstanding credit you will not be able to get a new credit because you have an outstanding balance.
How to Borrow Airtime/Credit on 9mobile
For now mobile subscribers, the process is in a few clicks away, all you need to do is dial 665amount# or dial *665# and follow promptly the on-screen instructions.
How to Borrow Credit/Airitme on MTN in 2021
For MTN users, You can borrow airtime by dialing600amount# or *600# on your MTN number and follow the onscreen instructions.
We hope you find our guide on how to How to borrow Airtime on Airtel, Glo, 9mobile, and MTN very useful, share the information with your friend and drop your comments in the section below.
◊SPONSORED ♦◊ On February 25, 2021, Mitrobe network will be hosting a special training session on Cryptocurrency, Crypto Trading Basics with Binance and how to profit massively from market volatility. Also, how to master pair to pair (P2P) trading ,withdraw and deposit monies to your bank account without hitches. --CLICK HERE TO JOIN US
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE