Welcome to mitrobenetwork, In today’s exam question sections for Junior secondary school students, you will get yourself acquainted with free Home Economics Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students.
SUBJECT: Home Economics
CLASS: JSS 1
- Home economics teaches how to _________, resources and _______ (a) manage materials and money (b) manage ourselves and houcehold (c) manage our food and money
- Which is not an area in home economics (a) family living (b) home training (c) food and nutrition
- Which of these is study of food and nutrients? (a) food and nutrition (b) food and nutrient (c) none of the above
- _______ teaches how to make wise decision when selecting goods and services (a) customer’s education (b) home management (c) consumers education
- All of these is related to home economics except? (a) family living (b) applied art (c) chemistry
- Family living teaches people how to maintain __________ in the family (a) peace (b) balance (c) good relationship
- Home economics is important in the development of ______, family and _______ (a) persons and country (b) individual and nation (c) behavior and community
- Designing and modeling (a) clothing and textile (b) teaching (c) clothing and fabric dyeing
- Home economics help people to start their own business (a) true (b) false (c) none of the above
- Home economics _______ in the country (a) brings increase food (b) reduce poverty (c) enhance family living
- Hair grows from a narrow tube in the skin called ________ (a) hair collicle (b) hair horticle (c) hair follicle
- Hair follicles has _________ near its base (a) oil gland (b) lubricant (c) oil
- Which is not a part of the eye (a) eye lips (b) cornea (c) pupil
- The nose consist of bone and _______ (a) septum (b) membrane (c) cartilage
- The nerves that runs from the nose to the brain is called _______ (a) septum (b) olfactory (c) watery
- The nerves found in the ear is called ________ (a) septum (b) olfactory (c) auchtory
- Milk teeth are _________ in unmbers while the permanent teeth are __________ in numbers (a) 24 and 30 (b) 24 and 32 (c) 24 and 33
- ________ is used for tearing food (a) premuar (b) dog teeth (c) molar
- Sweat and perspiration passes out through? (a) dermis pores (b) tiny pores (c) sweat pores
- The nail consist of _______, nail bed and _________ (a) nail crescent and cuticles (b) nail crisent and cuticles (c) nail crescent and corticles
SECTION B – Answer question one and any other two questions
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
1a. What is hoemeconomics?
- Enumerate 5 cancers in home economics
- Mention 2 importance each of home economic to (i) family (ii) nation
2a. Mention the types of hair and explain any two.
- Mention 6 parts of the eyes.
- What is optical nerve?
3a. Explain the term septum and state its function
- What are olfactory nerve?
- mention the parts of the ears.
4a. State the types of teeth found in human
- Mention the parts of teeth
- Differentiate between olfactory nerve and auditory nerve.
5a. What is skin?
- List the types of skin and 3 functions of skin
- mention the layers of skin.
6a. Mention 3 common eye defects
- Mention 4 constituents of the nail
- Mention 4 care of the eyes
Thanks for visiting, sharing is caring. We also have full complete questions on Home Economics Exam Question For Junior Secondary School Students for all classes and as such for complete answers to the above questions, kindly contact us via the contact section.
◊SPONSORED ADS♦◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE