GTBank mobile banking is likely the best and most convenient way for GTBank customers to do banking. Obviously, a whole lot of hitches lie in the traditional banking method and one way to avert all this is to switch to mobile banking.You can try Fidelity Mobile Banking and compare their excellent features as well.
With GTBank mobile banking, you’re certain to enjoy seamless airtime purchase, fund transfer, bill payment and lots more.
The registration procedure for GTBank mobile banking can be quite tedious or awkward but rest assured that this article will guide you on how you can conveniently do the registration.
ALSO CHECK OUT:Zenith Bank Mobile App -How to Download,Register and login with zenith bank app
How to Register for GTBank Mobile Banking
To register as a user of GTBank mobile banking, you first have to download and install the GTBank mobile app. To do so, click here for the Android version and here for the iOS version. Once the app has duly installed, launch it and comply with the steps below to do the registration:
- On the login page you see after opening the app, scroll down to the “Sign Up” button and click it
- On the emerging page, input your GTBank account number in the indicated field
- Tap the “continue” button after inputting your account number
- Doing the above will prompt GTBank to send a 6-digit PIN to the e-mail address or phone number connected to your GTBank account
- The PIN is a one-time-password (OTP) and you have a one-hour deadline to confirm it after receiving it
- Check that you have received the OTP in your phone’s inbox or your e-mail
- Copy the OTP and then return to the app and paste it in the field tagged “OTP”
- Input the pin number of your ATM card in the field tagged “Card pin”
- Select the “continue” button to proceed
- Now, you have to confirm that you wish to use GTBank mobile banking app on your device by selecting YES, AUTHORIZE THIS DEVICE
- Then, select your preferred method of transaction authentication between token and PIN (while the use of token costs no less than #3000 and requires you to visit a GTBank branch for collection, PIN is easy to use and works faster)
- Having preferred the PIN authentication method, select it and on the subsequent page, tap the “I agree” button to proceed
- Provide your GTBank mobile banking details as requested on the next page
- Input your PIN in the field tagged “enter transaction pin”
- Input the PIN again as requested for confirmation (Note that the PIN has to be memorable because you’ll have to provide it for each transaction –such as bill payment, airtime purchase or fund transfer –that you’re executing with your mobile banking app)
- On the next page, type the last 6 digits of your ATM card number in the field provided
- Then, fill the expiry date of your ATM card in the field requesting it. On your ATM card, you should find something like 03/23. That’s the expiry date and in this case, 03 means the third month of the year while 23 means year 2023
- Now, enter your card PIN which is the 4-digit number you normally input to make withdrawals while at ATM stands
- With that done, tap the “continue” button you see
- Doing so will prompt GTBank to send you another OTP
- Check that you have received the OTP in your e-mail or your phone’s inbox
- Copy the OTP. Then, paste it in the field requesting you to do so
- Select the “continue” button and expect a congratulatory message
- Upon receiving the message, login using the login details GTBank will forward to your e-mail (These will be your login details for the GTBank mobile app. Do well to change the password you’ll be sent to a 6-digit code you consider memorable)
- The registration also requests that you sign into your account with your fingerprint sensor. Provided your phone has a fingerprint sensor, you can always login to your account with your fingerprint.
In conclusion, with GTB Mobile banking, you can carry your bank with you wherever you go. You can perform transactions and manage your bank account(s) from your mobile device.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- First Bank Mobile App –How To Register And Download The First Bank Mobile App
- Union Bank Mobile App –How To Download And Install Union Bank Mobile App
- United Bank of Africa (UBA) Internet Banking: How to Register, Download The Application & Login Details
- Zenith Bank Mobile App -How to Download,Register and login with zenith bank app