GTBank Nigeria Internet Banking Login, Register & Use GT Bank Online Banking|https://www.gtbank.com
If you hold accounts with several Nigerian banks including Zenith Bank, it’s very possible that you can’t reel out your Zenith Bank account number from memory.To do that kindly click here
Whether you have forgotten your Zenith Bank account number or youre trying to access GTBank Nigeria Internet Banking by Login into your account, Register & Use GT Bank Online Banking. We’ve got you covered!
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Helpfully, this post will show you how to solve GTBank Nigeria Internet Banking Login issues, Register as well as Use GT Bank Online Banking.
Guaranty Trust Bank is a huge financial institution in the Nigerian banking sector.
Since it existence, they have shown consistent hunger for delivering the best of banking services to Nigerians.
However, one of the reasons why they have such a huge reputation is that they pay huge attention to customer satisfaction and offer state-of-the-art banking products.
Today, one of the popular services, everyone wants to sign up for is internet banking, and GT bank has it.
It is effortless if you want to register or apply for GTbank Nigeria online banking.
Even though it is that simple, people still find it challenging to register for their own service.
So, read carefully as this post is intended to give you the full guidelines on how to register for the service within minutes.
Before we proceed, let’s find out what is required of you before you can register as well as
Gtbank Mobile Banking Registration, Mobile Application And Everything You Need To Know
GTBank mobile banking is likely the best and most convenient way for GTBank customers to do banking. Obviously, a whole lot of hitches lie in the traditional banking method and one way to avert all this is to switch to mobile banking. With GTBank mobile banking, you’re certain to enjoy seamless airtime purchase, fund transfer, bill payment and lots more.
The registration procedure for GTBank mobile banking can be quite tedious or awkward but rest assured that this article will guide you on how you can conveniently do the registration.
How to Register for GTBank Mobile Banking
To register as a user of GTBank mobile banking, you first have to download and install the GTBank mobile app. To do so, click here for the Android version and here for the iOS version. Once the app has duly installed, launch it and comply with the steps below to do the registration:
- On the login page you see after opening the app, scroll down to the “Sign Up” button and click it
- On the emerging page, input your GTBank account number in the indicated field
- Tap the “continue” button after inputting your account number
- Doing the above will prompt GTBank to send a 6-digit PIN to the e-mail address or phone number connected to your GTBank account
- The PIN is a one-time-password (OTP) and you have a one-hour deadline to confirm it after receiving it
- Check that you have received the OTP in your phone’s inbox or your e-mail
- Copy the OTP and then return to the app and paste it in the field tagged “OTP”
- Input the pin number of your ATM card in the field tagged “Card pin”
- Select the “continue” button to proceed
- Now, you have to confirm that you wish to use GTBank mobile banking app on your device by selecting YES, AUTHORIZE THIS DEVICE
- Then, select your preferred method of transaction authentication between token and PIN (while the use of token costs no less than #3000 and requires you to visit a GTBank branch for collection, PIN is easy to use and works faster)
- Having preferred the PIN authentication method, select it and on the subsequent page, tap the “I agree” button to proceed
- Provide your GTBank mobile banking details as requested on the next page
- Input your PIN in the field tagged “enter transaction pin”
- Input the PIN again as requested for confirmation (Note that the PIN has to be memorable because you’ll have to provide it for each transaction –such as bill payment, airtime purchase or fund transfer –that you’re executing with your mobile banking app)
- On the next page, type the last 6 digits of your ATM card number in the field provided
- Then, fill the expiry date of your ATM card in the field requesting it. On your ATM card, you should find something like 03/23. That’s the expiry date and in this case, 03 means the third month of the year while 23 means year 2023
- Now, enter your card PIN which is the 4-digit number you normally input to make withdrawals while at ATM stands
- With that done, tap the “continue” button you see
- Doing so will prompt GTBank to send you another OTP
- Check that you have received the OTP in your e-mail or your phone’s inbox
- Copy the OTP. Then, paste it in the field requesting you to do so
- Select the “continue” button and expect a congratulatory message
- Upon receiving the message, login using the login details GTBank will forward to your e-mail (These will be your login details for the GTBank mobile app. Do well to change the password you’ll be sent to a 6-digit code you consider memorable)
- The registration also requests that you sign into your account with your fingerprint sensor. Provided your phone has a fingerprint sensor, you can always login to your account with your fingerprint
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR GT BANK NIGERIA ONLINE BANKING SERVICES
The following are what you need to register for Guaranty Trust bank internet banking in Nigeria:
1. Active bank account with GTBank Nigeria.
2. Credentials of your valid Credit or Debit card, issued to you by GT Bank Nigeria.
Now, read more to see how you register if you have these requirements above.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR GT BANK NIGERIA INTERNET BANKING SERVICE
The following are the steps you should follow to register for Guaranty Trust bank online banking in Nigeria:
- Visit the official website of GT Bank Nigeria below https://www.gtbank.com/.
- Click on “Online Banking” at the top right corner of the site.
- Choose the “Register” button to start the sign-up process.
- Enter your GT Bank Nigeria account number (NUBAN).
- Type in your last six digits of your Credit card number.
- Input your Credit Card expiry date.
- Enter your PIN to register for the GTBank Nigeria internet banking account.
- Click on tick “I am not a bot” and solve the captcha.
- Now, click on “Continue“.
- It will take you to the next registration section to continue.
- Follow the instructions on the next page to complete your GT bank online banking registration.
Now that you have registered with GT bank and have your details, what you do next is to log in.
HOW TO LOG INTO YOUR GT BANK NIGERIA INTERNET BANKING ACCOUNT
Here is how to login to your GTBank Niberia internet banking account:
- Open your browser and visit https://ibank.gtbank.com/.
- Enter your User ID.
- Input in your password.
- Make sure the details entered are correct.
- Click on the “Login” button to sign-in to your account.
- If your credentials are correct, your account will open for you.
That is the simplest way you can log in to your Guaranty Trust bank account in Nigeria.
Now let’s find out how you check your account balance once you are logged in.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE IN NIGERIA
Follow the steps below to check your GT bank account balance in Nigeria:
- Visit the GT Bank Nigeria internet banking secured website here https://ibank.gtbank.com/.
- Type in your User ID.
- Enter your GTBank online banking account password.
- Click on the “Login” button to check your bank account balance.
- After your online banking account is opened, you can navigate to account information.
- Finally, Click on the account number, and view your current balance.
Note: in the case when you have multiple accounts linked, click on the account number you want to know its balance.
Take note sometimes, you may forget your password, and she that happens, it becomes challenging to log into your account.
What must you do then?. You don’t have to worry.
There is a simple way you can reset or recover your password.
HOW TO RESET YOUR GT BANK ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT PASSWORD IN NIGERIA WHEN YOU LOSE IT
Below are the correct procedures you must follow to reset your GT online banking password when you forget it:
1. Go to the GTBank iBanking website here https://ibank.gtbank.com/.
2. Enter your User ID and begin the password recovery process.
3. Below the login box, find ” Forgot your password/UserID“.
4. Click on it and continue to reset your GTBank password.
5. Finally, follow the instructions on the next page to quickly reset your password.
It is so simple, and with just a few steps, you will recover your password.
Now, you may have heard of GT Bank internet service, but what can you enjoy when you sign-up?
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF THE GTB DIGITAL BANKING SERVICE
Here are some of the features and benefits of GTBank online banking account in Nigeria:
- Send & Receive find from friends and your family in and out of GT Bank.
- Pay your domestic bills in minutes and instantly.
- Recharge your DStv account.
- View your account balance at any time
- You can use make any transaction with your online banking account at any time, even during weekends.
- The service bid accessible 24 hours a day and all time.
- Check your account statement at any time.
That is how to register, login, reset the password, and check your GTBank Nigeria internet banking account.
Furthermore, let us consider Gtbank Gaps Online Nigeria and key things you need to know about GTBank Automated Payment System (GAPS) .
GTBank Automated Payment System (GAPS) is an online-based payment system for seamless fund transfers most especially for customers to carry out online-based corporate banking.
While the payment system avails GTBank customers the chance of real-time access to their accounts over the Internet, it also eases the task of transferring funds in batches either via a safe Internet connection or a dial-up link to GTBank.
This post guides you on how to use GAPS with the simple step-by-step procedures for logging into the payment system and transferring funds to both GTBank and non-GTBank accounts.
But before you’re able to start logging into GAPS, you have to first register for it by providing your details in the GAPS application form. Upon approval and completion of the GAPS registration, you’re free to begin using GAPS for your online-based corporate transactions.
Steps to Sign in to GTBank GAPS
- Visit the link here to access GTBank’s platform for internet banking
- After landing on the homepage, locate the GAPS tab –you’ll find it near the tab indicating “Internet Banking”
- To initialize the sign-in process, select the “Login” button
- After that, provide your details (access code, username and password) as indicated on the subsequent page
- Once you have provided the appropriate details, a new page will emerge, requiring you to input your token code
- To proceed with the sign-in attempt, tap the white button on your GTBank’s token device
- Doing the above will prompt the display of some digits which you’ll have to input in the indicated field on the current page
- With that done, select the “continue” button
- To ascertain that you’ve logged into GAPS successfully, check that your details (including your name and your current balance) are clearly displayed
Steps to Transfer Funds via from GTBank GAPS
GTBank GAPS lets you conduct both in-bank and out-of-bank fund transfers. Put simply, you’re able to transfer funds to a different GTBank account or to bank accounts kept with other banks. So, follow the steps below to transfer funds from your GTBank GAPS to a GTBank account:
- Whilst you’re logged into GTBank GAPS, select the option “Single Transactions” found on the left-hand side of your screen
- Then, choose “Initiate GTB Transfer” from the emerging options
- To transfer funds to a receiver who isn’t in your list of beneficiaries, you’ll have to tap the “Add New Beneficiary” option
- Specify the account you wish to transfer the funds from as well as the receiver of the funds
- Input the amount you wish to transfer from the account and then tap the “Add to Batch” option
- To proceed with the transfer attempt, tap the white button on your GTBank token device
- Input the emerging transaction code in the indicated field and tap “Approve Batch” to complete the transfer
If you however wish to transfer funds from GTBank GAPS to an account held with a different bank, you may follow the steps below:
- Sign into your GTBank GAPS dashboard and select “Single Transactions” on the left-hand side of the dashboard
- Choose the option “Initiate Instant Payment” and comply with the steps highlighted earlier to complete the transfer
We strongly believe that this post has exposed you to all the necessary information needed to perform GTBank Nigeria Internet Banking online and also Register & Use GT Bank Online Banking via https://www.gtbank.comwhat. Additionally, we have exposed you to what GTBank GAPS is and how you can go about using the online payment system. Meanwhile, you’ll find the information above helpful particularly if you’re a GTBank customer willing to set up a corporate account and login into your account in 2021 and beyond.
Contents on this website should not be Copied,Republished, Reproduced and/or Redistributed either in whole or in part without proper/Adequate permission or acknowledgment. All contents are DMCA Protected. Defaulters will face the penalty immediately if discovered by reporting to Google!
If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to file a complaint and we will take necessary actions immediately.