GTBank Automated Payment System (GAPS) is an online-based payment system for seamless fund transfers most especially for customers to carry out online-based corporate banking. Yesterday we did published a nice piece regarding how How To Apply For Pos Machine From Top Nigerian Banks
While the payment system avails GTBank customers the chance of real-time access to their accounts over the Internet, it also eases the task of transferring funds in batches either via a safe Internet connection or a dial-up link to GTBank.
This post guides you on how to use GAPS with the simple step-by-step procedures for logging into the payment system and transferring funds to both GTBank and non-GTBank accounts.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
But before you’re able to start logging into GAPS, you have to first register for it by providing your details in the GAPS application form. Upon approval and completion of the GAPS registration, you’re free to begin using GAPS for your online-based corporate transactions.
Steps to Sign in to GTBank GAPS
- Visit the link here to access GTBank’s platform for internet banking
- After landing on the homepage, locate the GAPS tab –you’ll find it near the tab indicating “Internet Banking”
- To initialize the sign-in process, select the “Login” button
- After that, provide your details (access code, username and password) as indicated on the subsequent page
- Once you have provided the appropriate details, a new page will emerge, requiring you to input your token code
- To proceed with the sign-in attempt, tap the white button on your GTBank’s token device
- Doing the above will prompt the display of some digits which you’ll have to input in the indicated field on the current page
- With that done, select the “continue” button
- To ascertain that you’ve logged into GAPS successfully, check that your details (including your name and your current balance) are clearly displayed
GTBank GAPS lets you conduct both in-bank and out-of-bank fund transfers. Put simply, you’re able to transfer funds to a different GTBank account or to bank accounts kept with other banks. So, follow the steps below to transfer funds from your GTBank GAPS to a GTBank account:
- Whilst you’re logged into GTBank GAPS, select the option “Single Transactions” found on the left-hand side of your screen
- Then, choose “Initiate GTB Transfer” from the emerging options
- To transfer funds to a receiver who isn’t in your list of beneficiaries, you’ll have to tap the “Add New Beneficiary” option
- Specify the account you wish to transfer the funds from as well as the receiver of the funds
- Input the amount you wish to transfer from the account and then tap the “Add to Batch” option
- To proceed with the transfer attempt, tap the white button on your GTBank token device
- Input the emerging transaction code in the indicated field and tap “Approve Batch” to complete the transfer
If you however wish to transfer funds from GTBank GAPS to an account held with a different bank, you may follow the steps below:
- Sign into your GTBank GAPS dashboard and select “Single Transactions” on the left-hand side of the dashboard
- Choose the option “Initiate Instant Payment” and comply with the steps highlighted earlier to complete the transfer
We strongly believe that this post has exposed you to what GTBank GAPS is and how you can go about using the online payment system. Meanwhile, you’ll find the information above helpful particularly if you’re a GTBank customer willing to set up a corporate account.
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online (Grab your copy #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
*** Earn $1000 Monthly from Gramfree System CLICK HERE
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE