Is your ATM or debit card missing? Have you heard about GTbank cardless withdrawal? In this article, I will be providing you with a detailed guide on how to carry out the GTbank cardless withdrawal
Have you ever been in a situation where you want to cash out money from the ATM and after staying In the long Que, you discovered that you forgot your ATM card at home?
I bet you will agree with me that this situation is quite frustrating and painful right?
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Gone are the days when you have to return home cashless because you forgot your ATM card at home.
The GTbank now operates a cardless withdrawal system that allows you to withdraw money from the ATM without your ATM or debit card, I guess this solves the whole forgetfulness issues right?
Journey with me as I provide you with a step by step guide on how to operate this withdrawal system.
How to Withdrawal Money from GT Bank ATM without Card
There are three ways to set up and use the cardless withdrawal system and this include
1. Mobile banking
2. Internet banking
3. USSD code
Steps to Perform GT Bank Cardless Withdrawal Using GT World Mobile Banking app
1. Login to your mobile banking app using your username and password
2. Click on the MENU option
3. Click on the CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL option
4. Click on the CASH OUT (GTBANK ATMs) option if you are withdrawing from a GTbank’s ATM
5. Click on the CASH OUT (ALL ATMs AND POS) option If you are withdrawing from other banks
6. Fill in the form displayed with your correct details
7. Click on the CONTINUE button
8. Enter your “four-digit pin” or “token code”
9. Click DONE to complete the transaction.
GTbank cardless withdrawal using internet banking
Please note that this method is restricted only to customers that signed up for the GTbank online or internet banking
To do this, follow the steps listed below:
1. Login to your GTbank internet account
2. Click the MENU option and select the GT rescue option
3. Complete the GT rescue form with the correct details
4. You will be asked to authenticate your request by inputting a unique token
5. Click on the SUBMIT option
6. A confirmation message with your 12 digit reference number will be sent to the email address or number connected to your bank account
7. Visit any GTbank ATM close to you
8. Press any button on the ATM machine
9. Select the GT rescue option from the list of options displayed and input the token number sent to your email or phone number
10. Input your phone number and last four digits of the reference number sent to you
11. Enter the cash-out amount you requested on your internet banking
12. Cash is dispensed, the transaction is completed.
GTbank cardless withdrawal using USSD code
This is the easiest and most used amongst GTbank customers
To do this
1. Simply dial *737*3*amount# on the phone number linked to your GTbank account
2. You will receive a notification SMS with your transaction code or OTP pin
3. Visit any GTbank close to your area and press any button on the ATM
4. Select the CARDLESS WITHDRAWAL (GT RESCUE) option
5. Enter the transaction code sent to you
5. Enter the last four-digit of the reference number sent to you
6. Enter the amount you requested
7. Cash is dispensed, the transaction is completed.
With this post, I hope you understand how to carry out the cardless withdrawal on your GTbank account, thanks for reading
◊SPONSORED ♦◊ Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 150k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE