If you constantly worry about your poor credit history or struggle to control your spending, you’re likely one of those who should crave using Green Dot Prepaid Visa card.
Prettily, the Green Dot Prepaid Visa card is one of the best prepaid cards out there for people willing to overcome their struggle with excessive spending or poor credit history. As regards keeping spending in perfect check, the Green Dot Prepaid card might be your best bet courtesy of its great perks including a flat-rate monthly (service) fee, free direct deposit and lots more.
An Overview of Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card: How Does the Card Work?
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
The Green Dot Prepaid Visa card works very much like a prepaid credit card. Whether you’ve read much about prepaid credit cards or not, it should interest you that such cards help you practise financial discipline. Simply put, a prepaid credit card supports varying deposit methods and interestingly, the card instills financial discipline in you in the sense that you can’t spend beyond the amount of money deposited onto it.
Courtesy of its excellent features (such as the flat-rate monthly fee, smartphone check deposits and compatibility with multiple stores), Green Dot Prepaid Visa card is certain to guarantee the financial comfort you may require of a typical credit card. Moreover, the card is such a great tool for you to monitor your spending as well as that of any other authorized user.
What Categories of People is the Card Best Suited for?
The Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card is undoubtedly a great match for many people seeking to checkmate their spending sprees. Asides such people, below are the other categories of people the card is well suited for:
- Individuals avoiding the traditional mode of banking. These are probably people who dislike transacting with banks
- Individuals with poor or zero credit records
- Travelers who fear losing their money to pick-pockets
- Parents willing to keep tabs on their children’s spending. Such parents may also want to cultivate the habit of effectively using credit cards in the children
Pros of Green Dot Visa Card
- The card guarantees a flat-rate monthly fee. This is to say that you’ll be charged a monthly fee of $7.95 which remains unchanged no matter the number of times you use the card in a month
- The card supports mobile check deposits
- It guarantees free ACH transfers
- It comes with a dedicated mobile app which is an excellent opportunity for users to monitor their accounts, confirm account balance, check transaction history and set preferences without paying a dime
Are There Any Downsides to the Card?
Although there aren’t many downsides to the Green Dot Visa card, users of the card will likely be disappointed in the absence of free ATMs within the card’s network. People conversant with the PayPal Prepaid card will reckon that machines within its network support free ATM withdrawals. Obviously, the same cannot be said for the Green Dot Visa card.
In all sincerity, the pros of Green Dot Prepaid Visa card far outweigh the cons and as such, it’s worth overlooking any observable downside of the card.
Hopefully, this article has exposed you to everything you’d want to know about Green Dot Prepaid Visa card. Having read the benefits of Green Dot Prepaid Visa card, you should now know if the card is really a befitting option for you.
◊SPONSORED ♦◊ Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 150k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name and Company With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE