Are you an investor with fxfarms? Did you invest with Fxfarms? This page will explain everything in details about the fxfarms gold login portal as well as providing few vital information as regards investing with Fxfarms.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
As claimed,Fx Farms touts itself as a legit Forex trading platform with great financial benefits for investors. However, dozens of users of Fx Farms lodged complaints which have prompted a thorough investigation into the Forex trading platform and most especially after the recent upgrade to Fxfgold.fxfarms.com.
However, they’ve been series of technical warning to investors and potential investors to invest amount of money in which they can afford to lose.
According to Behindmlm, in their elaborate review of Fxfarms, FX Farms provides no information on their website about who owns or runs the business. An address in the UK is provided on FX Farms website. Further research reveals the address belongs to virtual office provider Regus. However, we at mitrobe are still yet to unravel the mystery behind such bold claim and authenticate it veracity.
How fxfgold Works
Fx Farms works as a bogus Forex trading platform offering investors the chance to choose from any of five plans. The profit realizable (as claimed by the platform) depends on the chosen plan and ranges between 1.5% and 2.45% of the investment fee.
Investing in the lowest plan comes at a fee of $25 while investing in the highest plan costs $55,000. Notably, the investment plans on Fx Farms range from President (which is described as the highest plan) down to Eagle, Lead, Trader and lastly Base.
The Above is still in discussion, however, here is the new Modus operandi of FxfGold
- Daily returns for 300 days
- Fresh system to double your income
- Fully automated withdrawal system
Benefits of FxfGold
- Every user will get
- Gold coin worth his investment
- Insurance policy on investment
How to verify gold mining
- Proof of mining certificates
- Proof of production certificates
- Proof of authentication on the worth of gold
- Proof of identification on the purity of gold
- Legal tie up agreements with miners will also be provided for all users
- Login to your Dashboard. You can login using your same credential on Fxfarms.com
- Select a plan..all you have to do is choose a plan that suits your investment portfolio
- Make investment–pay using the most powerful online payment methods
- Insure your Investment–insure your investment with our insurance policies
- Claim your Gold Coin–invest with us and claim your gold coin worth your investment amount
Here is the update regarding the newly launched fxfgold.fxfarms.com
This is an update on the Launch Gold platform,
the gold platform is up and running now and
the following will commence soon:
1.All investment on the existing Fxf platform will be moved to the
Fxf gold platform with a deduction of the amount withdrawn so far.
example- if you have $1,000 investment and a total ROI withdrawal
of $600, your new investment in gold will be $400
2. All present wallet balance will become new investment in gold.
3. Daily ROI and daily withdrawal
4. No free signups allowed anymore both in gold and fxf, payment on registration
5. No more business or ROI for Nigeria in trade but Fxf gold.
6. ROI upto 1.45%
7. Insurance for Packages above $5,000
8. Everyone will get a real gold coin on their invested amount after package is expired
9. The gold mining tie up certificate and production certificate will be available for accessment on the website
fxfgold.fxfarms.com Contact Info
Register for fxfarms now by clicking here
Disclaimer and Warning: Always invest what you can afford to lose as every investment opportunity comes with certain percentages of risk.
What we can decipher about FxGold is that FX Gold from Fxfarms is a passive investment opportunity which constitutes series of security access. However extreme caution must be taken!
On their website FAQ, FX Farms states: Is Fx Farms Legally Registered? Yes we are globally certified In United States of America & United Kingdom and our growth is in many parts of world. Securities in the US and UK are regulated by the SEC and FCA respectively.