FULOKOJA PORTAL LOGIN |how to check admission status, Login to FULOKOJA portal|fulokoja.edu.ng here, pay your school fees online here.
Are you a student of the Federal University Lokoja or a new/aspiring student of the university and you don’t know how to login to the school portal and also do other educational activities on the portal.
Don’t worry, this article is for you as we will be guiding you step by step on everything you need to know.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
FULOKOJA portal is basically used for checking semester results, payment of school fees, checking admission lists, and also doing other academic activities.
And the above mention activities are what we will be directing you on how to do in this article, so read till this end.
FULOKOJA PORTAL LOGIN ONLINE | fulokoja.edu.ng
Please take note that the official website portal for FULOKOJA is fulokoja.edu.ng
Like earlier said, the portal can be used to carry out different school activities that were mentioned above.
Now that you know the university official portal, let us now move to the next steps which is how to log in.
How to Login to FULOKOJA Portal
Both new and returning students are expected to follow the step below to login into their account on the school portal.
Open any of your preferred browsers which could either be Chrome, Firefox, Opera Mini, etc.
On your preferred browser, search for FULOKOJA portal or just click on this link fulokoja.edu.ng to go directly to the website.
At the sidebar of the page, click on the button PORTAL, or simply click on this link ug.fulokoja.edu.ng/student to go directly to the student portal.
In the respective fields. type in your Matric number and click on Login.
How to Check Admission Status on FULOKOJA Portal
Checking admission status via the Federal University Lokoja portal is actually very simple and not complicated you just have to follow the steps below.
- Click on this link putme.fulokoja.edu.ng to go directly to the portal where you can check your admission status.
- Type in your Jamb registration number
- Then click on check admission status.
Alternatively, you can check your admission status through the Jamb Caps Portal.
How to Check Admission Status through Jamb Caps Portal
Follow the steps below to check your admission status through the Jamb Caps portal
- Click on this link to go to the Joint Admission and Matriculation board portal where you can check your admission status jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Scroll down and click on the button ‘Check Admission Status‘.
- Select your Examination year and then Enter your registration number and click on check status.
How to Pay Acceptance Fee Online via FULOKOJA Portal
Fresh/new students are advised to check their admission status and if admitted, accept it before proceeding to pay their acceptance fees.
Follow the steps below to make payments for your acceptance fees.
- Visit the school portal
- Type in your jamb reg number and password to log in.
- Click on payment then click on pay acceptance fees and generate an invoice.
- Visit any of the designated banks to make your payments
- After payment has been made, you can now proceed to print your Admission Letter.
How to Pay your School Fees online via FULOKOJA Portal
Do you have any trouble paying your school fees online? don’t worry, this article will guide you through the simple steps to follow.
Both Fresh and returning students who wish to pay their school fees online should follow the steps below.
- Log in to your account on the school portal using your Matric number and password
- Locate and click the Payment button.
- Select the academic year and semester you want to make payment for, then generate an invoice/ RRR number.
- Take your RRR Number to any of the designated Banks listed on your invoice and make the payment or even pay using your card.
- Ensure that you confirm your payment under the Confirm Payment Section and Print your Official Receipt
Finally! We’ve reached the end of this guide. If you like our blog or maybe wanna get updated. Please subscribe to your blog or you bookmark this blog.